Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Quora manlet

MoggedByChad

MoggedByChad

Recruit
★★
There is nothing you can do about your height and people will always notice it—it’s so obvious and more so because you're male.

Society wants men to BE and LOOK powerful. When tall men succeed, they look the part. When short men try to succeed, they are accused of compensating because they have a Napoleonic complex—never because they wish to be successful like every other person.

You already know these things even though you'd like to believe otherwise. Forget parents and family members who try to convince you that you are something special; family is biased and as relatives they experience that moral duty to protect you and safeguard you against unfavourable perspectives which, in all honesty, are closer to the harsh reality that many like to deny.

You will never make a great impression. People here will list short male celebrities in response to your plight, and oxymoronically claim that nobody notices their height. That's bullshit …

Tom Cruise, at 5ft7in, is also known as ‘tiny Tom'—in Top Gun, they had to put shades on him and make him look cooler next to a taller Val Kilmer, whom women rated as having more sex appeal; Verne Troy, who played Mini Me in Austin Powers, killed himself; and who do you think men would rather be, Dwayne ‘The Rock' Johnson or Kevin Hart?

Another issue most people who reply here will neglect to mention as they desperately attempt to convince you that you're ‘okay' out of some moral sense of duty: tiny men aren't always selected for talent; political correctness and identity politics is so nuts today that institutions feel the social pressure to include all types for the sake of reputation and appearances—all races, genders, backgrounds etc. must be looked at and considered. It's all a sham!

You hate yourself because society has given you negative feedback about your height and other short men out there.

When people are being blatantly frank, they will joke or rebuke about your bantam frame being ridiculous, laughable and make you feel like you have no right to exude pride. Some will even venture that, if they were you, they would commit suicide.

Others will be happy to hang out with you because you make them feel superior; they will call you ‘friend' whilst awaiting the opportunity to make themselves look bigger in front of others … by pointing out that you are smaller. They are not your friends.

I'd advise you not to trust everything that people say. You are particularly in a precarious situation as many individuals will see you as ‘easy pickings'. People will not respect you as much as the next man because you are small. Many resent your existence as much as you resent your parents for conceiving you and some call upon your self-destruction—in this category, average-sized and tall men reckon you give ‘manhood’ a bad name, and women are sick of being approached by ‘Lord Farqwaad'.

Here's something else good Samaritans who love to avoid treading on eggshells with others will never tell you:

As a man, you are NOT attractive because you're short. Heterosexual women lust after BIG men. Money and fame tend to be the ‘great equalisers', so you better believe that women who accompany the likes of Daniel Radclyffe have ulterior motives. Just notice how Kevin Hart's wife leans away from her husband, with an awkward grin, when they pose for pictures on that majestic red carpet …

It's Hollywood. It's not real life in our quotidian sense. It's all about image, perceived fairness, etiquette and a dose of neoconservatism to balance it all. After all, a President still needs a First Lady even if he's an in-the-closet homosexual.

Beware of older women who are no longer wanted by the men they desire. They know the clock is ticking and any company will do before they cash their chips in. They won't be with you because they fancy you and it would be erotomaniacally naïve to believe so. If you allow yourself to be lured by these women, you will be mugged off. They will take advantage of you besides blaming you, as a man, for all the perceived injustices done to them by their taller exes.

Remember this when your mind makes you think that someone is giving you the eye: You are NOT physically attractive because a man needs to be tall in order to be a lady's eye candy—a ‘ladies man' is ALWAYS tall. Height is paramount for a man's physique. Notice that ‘tall' comes first in ‘tall, dark and handsome’. It's not personality. If it were, men like Ed Kemper and the ABC killer would not have female fans and groupies in jail, and little pacifists like Gandhi would be ‘studs' instead of being assassinated for making their countries ‘look weak’.

You don't owe society anything. You don't have to prove anything to anyone. Your solution is simple. Ignore/avoid people. Become a recluse. Get yourself signed off work for depression and body dysmorphic disorder or work from home. Become more private. Forget traditions such as marriage and forget procreation—why bring more people into this dolorous existence, right? Life guarantees suffering. You get ill, grow old, lose loved ones, and contemplate your own demise. Having kids is morally cruel but because of tradition and the creed that life is sacrosanct, nobody bats an eyelid.

Forget what other people think. Forget society. Embrace your hobbyhorse and everything else that makes your existence bearable.
The blackpill is spreading even on bluepilled sites like Quora.

LOL at the bluepilled comments :feelskek:
I don't agree with that mans comment .your short but will still be likeable .I'm 6ft and my partner is shorter than Me ,my friends too my best friend who is male is only 5ft 7 and my best girlfriend in school was 4 ft 11. People will like you for you not your height . Get out enjoy your life ,make money and join clubs . Life is not about height its about finding happiness .there is nothing you can do about your height we are all different .
How can any manlet find happiness or go out and enjoy life when everyone is constantly shitting on you? As a manlet no one respects you, women want nothing to do with you, you get paid less, you are more likely to be a victim of a crime, and I can go on and on.
You're so wrong my friend. I grew up short 5′6″ to be exact, Ive always had women aggressively attract to me since the age of 13. Now even though I'm short I was fortunate enough with a great face, hair and always worked on myself and body. Women want a confident man, they want one who doesn't have “little man syndrome” either. If your short don't over compensate. If your short don't talk about how you're short. It's all about perception. Make it an illusion. They want big dick energy, give it to them. I was in a relationship with my high school's hottest girl who was a senior when I was a freshman, gues what? Ten years later, still together and had a kid together. Watcha know about shit? You sound like a terrible person who either lives on making people feel terrible about themselves or you are short too and are reflecting. Either one I feel sad for you hope life gets better.
This clown says women want a "confident" man but then goes on to say that they don't want a man with "little man syndrome". Brother, if you are short and act "confident" people will laugh and label you with "little man syndrome" what a stupid fucking moron this guy is.

Last edited:
Gigabased dude, almost every word is spot on.

Looks are everything

Extremely based and blackpilled, brutal as well. Bluepillers are moronic.

Absolutely brutal, can't imagine being a turbomanlet. :feelswhat:

Manletism is bad enough. :feelsaww:

Every time a manlet tries to be confident he will be shit on to put him back in his place by men and women will call him tiny man because how dare he act like he has good genetics.

Every time a manlet tries to be confident he will be shit on to put him back in his place by men and women will call him tiny man because how dare he act like he has good genetics.
Brutal. I can relate to this.

Turbomanlets need to be gymmaxxed, beardmaxxed, never show any sign of weakness and look pissed off at all times to be left alone. If not you're gonna be clowned by everyone even taller manlets and ugly guys will try to mog the fuck outta you.

Extremely based and blackpilled, brutal as well. Bluepillers are moronic.
I was surprised to even see this answer on a bluepilled shithole like Quora but it's good to see the blackpill spreading. All short males should know the truth.

That last one is interesting to say the least, seems like every corner of the internet has some personalitymaxxed dwarf ogre that fucks more than Genghis Khan because of his "personality". I'm sure he's gotten laid a few times but I feel like every time someone says that shit they embellish so much they might as well be larping. Every person I know who had dozens of women after them were Chadlites plus period.

That last one is interesting to say the least, seems like every corner of the internet has some personalitymaxxed dwarf ogre that fucks more than Genghis Khan because of his "personality". I'm sure he's gotten laid a few times but I feel like every time someone says that shit they embellish so much they might as well be larping. Every person I know who had dozens of women after them were Chadlites plus period.
It's most likely a larp but even if it is true then he is an outlier. Outliers will always exist no matter what but that does not take away from the fact that shorter males have it much harder in life from getting bitches to being payed less which has been proven time and time again through various studies, from women themselves, and through the experiences and stories of other manlets online.

Yeah that last guy is full of shit.

I bet he's never cheated on his wife because he simply cant. If she got up and left him one day, he'll be thrown back into a merciless dating pool where he'll be hoping to nab a landwhale at best.

This Guy has a Point , this should Be PINNED ASAP ! @Fat Link @Master

Based quora user

Foids will simp over extremely tall men and then turn around and say they don't care about a mans height

There's too much evidence for them to hide it though, all the tweets about short men needing to die, short guys being useless and having napoleon complexes.. all the tiktoks about how women prefer 6' tall guys etc.

Whores be coping, bitches be virtue signaling and foiderinos be crying but we all know the truth

Its 6' tall or bust, and most men don't make the cut

tfw 5'11 its' so over for me bros

Based quora user

Foids will simp over extremely tall men and then turn around and say they don't care about a mans height

There's too much evidence for them to hide it though, all the tweets about short men needing to die, short guys being useless and having napoleon complexes.. all the tiktoks about how women prefer 6' tall guys etc.

Whores be coping, bitches be virtue signaling and foiderinos be crying but we all know the truth

My mother is the same way. She tries to bluepill me with the "Height doesn't matter" bullshit yet my dad is 5'11 and she is 5'2.

tfw 5'11 its' so over for me bros
Honestly I think once you are at 5'9-5'10 most bitches won't reject based on your height alone but if you are under 5'8 it's fucking over. No amount of "self improvement, game, being yourself or whatever other bullshit blue and redpillers tell manlets to do will fucking work.

My mother is the same way. She tries to bluepill me with the "Height doesn't matter" bullshit yet my dad is 5'11 and she is 5'2.
Your mom fucked you over like mine did. My mom was 4'10 and thought reproducing her genes was a good idea. When her family has all sorts of biological issues. Like diabetes. Breast cancer. Cushions disease. Possibly delusional autism. On top she has a bloodline of grandmothers who are all 4'9 - 4'11...jfc.. and she mated with my dad who was no better. Has lupus, possible lazy eye. Alcoholic. Fucking shit man you can not make this shit up and their marriage only lasted for goddamn 6 to 7 years because my mom wanted a taller man. My bio dad is 5'8 and white he got off with a latina Dominican by betabuxxxing (she doesn't even love him and only uses him for money). He's bald and wears earrings and looks like a wannabe guy fierri but bald. Same goatee and everything. goddamnit my life deserved better. Racial mixing was a shitty idea and I hope the men who fucked latinas get epididymitis that screws over their testicles for good

Last edited:
Based quora user

Then the short ones aren't better. They keep reproducing guys like me with their shit genes and aren't qaulified to raise a son while being single. Never under any circumstances choose your mom when it comes to a divorce. It'll just lead you to being bluepilled until it's too late.

Most men don't make the cut
Because most are brought up by race mixing. This generation is lucky enough to have men even reach 5'11. I was unlucky to be the sperm of a 5'8 guy going into .... Latina overies :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: also who is the user who wrote that based comment. He deserves a Nobel incel prize jfl

5'3 turbomanlet with shitty family genes reporting for suffering duty sir god of the cruel and unforgivable reality

How tall did you end up?

Jack Nicholson Ugh GIF

Same here, what sucks is when you beat a taller guy in everything else but no one cares.
Any success you achieve as a manlet means you are compensating. They hate to see niggas succeed. Fuck normscum and soyciety in general.

Your mom fucked you over like mine did. My mom was 4'10 and thought reproducing her genes was a good idea. When her family has all sorts of biological issues. Like diabetes. Breast cancer. Cushions disease. Possibly delusional autism. On top she has a bloodline of grandmothers who are all 4'9 - 4'11...jfc.. and she mated with my dad who was no better. Has lupus, possible lazy eye. Alcoholic. Fucking shit man you can not make this shit up and their marriage only lasted for goddamn 6 to 7 years because my mom wanted a taller man. My bio dad is 5'8 and white he got off with a latina Dominican by betabuxxxing (she doesn't even love him and only uses him for money). He's bald and wears earrings and looks like a wannabe guy fierri but bald. Same goatee and everything. goddamnit my life deserved better. Racial mixing was a shitty idea and I hope the men who fucked latinas get epididymitis that screws over their testicles for good
My grandmother from my mom's side is 4'10 and her sister is 4'8 and their father was 5'2 yet all the guys on my dad's side are tall ass curries yet I get my mother's shitty genetics. :feelsree: I think I remember reading somewhere that you're mother is the one who determines how tall you are IIRC.

Not only that but I think I might be lowkey retarded as well since my dad is kinda retarded and my aunt is a confirmed retard with a 69 IQ (not joking) so not only am I a manlet but I'm retarded as well so it never even began for me. This is why genetically inferior people should not be allowed to have offspring because their spawn just end up suffering.

I wish all manlets would read this, super brutal. i'm unironically using this as copypasta.

Turbomanlets need to be gymmaxxed, beardmaxxed, never show any sign of weakness and look pissed off at all times to be left alone. If not you're gonna be clowned by everyone even taller manlets and ugly guys will try to mog the fuck outta you.
Being a manlet is hard.

If you're too nice , they'll think you're weak.
If you try to appear pissed off, they'll think you're insecure and just ignore us.

Nothing works for a manlet sadly unless you're giga rich.

Being manlet is equivalent to being handicapped.

Being a manlet is hard.

If you're too nice , they'll think you're weak.
If you try to appear pissed off, they'll think you're insecure and just ignore us.

Nothing works for a manlet sadly unless you're giga rich.
manlets do act like retards most time. but i believe they have bearable lives due to having a good FACE