Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based plan I have for when I soon win the lottery

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
I will rent out homes to sex havers and single mothers, and then, after a couple of months, I will double the rent. When they tell me they can't pay, I will tell them to just stop being lazy and learn a valuable skill and get a new job. When they try to fight back against the eviction notice, I will send my special forces enforcers to kick the door down and dash to the tenant and body slam them. Then they would be dragged out. I would then let out a villainous laugh.

A lot of lottery winners are terrible with finances and lose their money almost as quickly as they 'earned' it.

A lot of lottery winners are terrible with finances and lose their money almost as quickly as they 'earned' it.
The reason is because they never think their money is going to run out. They buy tons of expensive cars and stuff they don't need.