Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Based or Cringe? I Met a Saudi Oligarch That Treats Waitresses Like Shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As many of you know, I'm a consultant. Part of my job is to meet with very wealthy people. Most are Hedge Fund managers, but many are "family offices" which is a polite way of saying someone with more money than they know what to do with. One client I recently met was some rich Saudi guy. I won't reveal anything doxxable but one thing I noticed was how horribly he treated the waitress. He scolded her, talked to her in a very snarly voice, got mad at her for the most incredibly picky of reasons, and gave her a 0% tip at the end. I was a few drinks in and was feeling a less inhibited. I could tell the Saudi guy could tell I was noticing his rude behavior so I decided to make a quick but polite comment on it. I jokingly said "well you really know what you want haha". The Saudi responded, "I was hoping you'd ask about that. Personally I think you Westerners are incredibly soft to your servants". I responded "well I mean she's not really our servant, just a waitress". The Saudi leaned in and said "she's a fucking slave".

I was astounded he said that. Even the most degenerate high net worth individuals have SOME filter in case they're recorded and blackmailed, but this guy did not care in the slightest. At this point, I am paraphrasing, but he said something along the lines of

>"The reason your lower classes have become a bunch of entitled brats is because you worship them, you treat them like they're family. It's disgusting. I see how nice and friendly you people are to the people who should be kissing your ass, and then they whine if they don't get handouts. In my country, these fucking servants don't say shit to us unless we want them to. They serve us not the other way around. These girls are fucking nothing, in UAE we always give them a nice grab when they turn around to get our orders, and they don't say shit to anyone haha".

I was just in shock, I just sat there listening with a smile on my face. I have a great job and don't want to be caught agreeing with someone like that in public (people here ALWAYS listen in on convos)... but I didn't want to piss off a super rich client. I just smiled and at the end I went "I never thought of things that way, wow" and kept nodding... "that's really interesting, and i think you raise a lot of good points, I'm definitely going to think of things a little differently now, especially going out". The Saudi just smiled and leaned back as if just revealed the holy Gospel for the first time.

So what do you guys say? Based or Cringe? On one hand this guy is treating foids exactly how they treat sub-8 males, but on the other hand, he's doing it because of CLASS not gender. He would likely treat a poor incel the exact same way, if not worse.

since it was a foid based but if it was an incel normscum move

From my perspective if that was a waiter not matter how ugly or good he looked he would have treated the same. These Saudi people might own the costliest thing but they are still living in the past where people treated slaves like commodities. It was cringe for me.

based sheik

Based
Fuck wagies

>"The reason your lower classes have become a bunch of entitled brats is because you worship them, you treat them like they're family. It's disgusting. I see how nice and friendly you people are to the people who should be kissing your ass, and then they whine if they don't get handouts. In my country, these fucking servants don't say shit to us unless we want them to. They serve us not the other way around. These girls are fucking nothing, in UAE we always give them a nice grab when they turn around to get our orders, and they don't say shit to anyone haha".
Cringe as fuck.
Fucking dumbass oil niggers think they are superior to others just because the US government likes to play pretend with them and gives them money for oil. The day the west stops letting these 80 IQ camel fuckers be parasitic middle men and just takes what they want or just outright collapses is the day lose they every last bit of there power and they will be no better then the "entitled brats" they look down on.
Part of my job is to meet with very wealthy people. Most are Hedge Fund managers
Have you ever met someone from black rock before?

Last edited:
Cringe as fuck.
Fucking dumbass oil niggers think they are superior to others just because the US government likes to play pretend with them and gives them money for oil. The day the west stops letting these 80 IQ camel fuckers be parasitic middle men and just takes what they want or just outright collapses is the day lose they every last bit of there power and they will be no better then the "entitled brats" they look down on.

Have you ever met someone from black rock before?

Yes, I sat in a meeting with Blackrock money managers but was not permitted to say anything. I was basically just there to make us look more important by having a bunch of fake notetakers at the meeting. This wasn't a meeting for drinks, this was in-office and it was just them explaining their strategies and economic predictions. It wasn't anything worth saying here and isn't anything you wouldn't find on a CNBC interview.

he is a complete piece of fucking shit,but that's all people who have too much money.when you have that kind of power,people are disposable jokes,so no surprise he treats them like shit.without god man is a joke.

youre not incel because you have a fucking high profile job. i hope you get shot

youre not incel because you have a fucking high profile job. i hope you get shot

Money doesn't make you more attractive, this is extremely bluepilled.

Doesn't matter what I put on my tinder bio, I don't get matches, and when im at the bar or club girls won't even listen to me long enough for me to tell them about my job.

Not based. Treats commoners who have to work already brutal slave jobs like trash and harasses them over petty nothings. I don't work cause I quit over the mask and shitty alternating work hours but if I had to do that job and get treated like that I would either not give a fuck about his demands, quit or insult him or start swinging on the faggot for thinking him being rich makes him able to talk like that. I have kind of fantasized in the past of just violently cutting/beating down some elite who thinks he's invincible because of laws. :feelshaha:

Cringe as fuck.
Fucking dumbass oil niggers think they are superior to others just because the US government likes to play pretend with them and gives them money for oil.
They're only rich cause they've agreed to sell oil in US dollars and thus prop up the dollar and because they've agreed to be an ally (vassal) of Israel. Otherwise they'd be another Iraq, these mutts.
FUCKING CUCKED BOOMERS and also most younger johns fucking pamper the whores. leading to them think they are entitled to special treatment and all that shit :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: they receive like 10 times the fucking average wage and they still act totally ungrateful
You think that rich fag doesn't pay these whores well?

saudis treat the slaves that buildt their infrastructures like shit. But based for not giving tips to foid. the only tip he should give is the dick.

They're only rich cause they've agreed to sell oil in US dollars and thus prop up the dollar and because they've agreed to be an ally (vassal) of Israel. Otherwise they'd be another Iraq, these mutts.
Yea that's what I meant to say, thanks brocel:feelsokman:

Based, but I wouldn't go out of my way to be rude to someone who handles my food out of my sight

Interesting story, man.

youre not incel because you have a fucking high profile job. i hope you get stabbed with a "ceremonial" dagger!
.... Well. That's a bit, extreme...

Personally, I would have joined in on the abusive fun and out did him!

Maybe took a shit on the floor and made her pick it up with her teeth!...

Sigh...

.... Well. That's a bit, extreme...

Personally, I would have joined in on the abusive fun and out did him!

Maybe took a shit on the floor and made her pick it up with her teeth!...

Sigh...
do you have a nice job to fucker? a truecel like me cant get hired even to flip fucking burgers because they can smell muh personaliteehee from a quick glance. jfl at cuckolds that have good jobs. if you are ugly but have a good job that means you act like a complete ass kissing cuckold simp faggot and worship your masters. thats the only way they would allow you to have a good job but not be good looking. i fucking hate these cucks

do you have a nice job to fucker? a truecel like me cant get hired even to flip fucking burgers because they can smell muh personaliteehee from a quick glance. jfl at cuckolds that have good jobs. if you are ugly but have a good job that means you act like a complete ass kissing cuckold simp faggot and worship your masters. thats the only way they would allow you to have a good job but not be good looking. i fucking hate these cucks
No. I'm neet crippled gimp...

I ain't never had no good job

Except for being a janitor... I was a dishwasher and i was treated poorly by waitresses! Therefore I would like to be mean to them.

You got a problems with that?

Nah, this guy is a piece of shit. At face value him treating foids like that is based but his reasoning is not based. If he said that foids are trash and are subhuman this guy is based. However, this guy thinks he is better than everyone because his country had oil in it and he was lucky enough to be born into a family that controls it. Gulf sand niggers are the worst, they should all be nuked.

No. I'm neet crippled gimp...

I ain't never had no good job

Except for being a janitor... I was a dishwasher and i was treated poorly by waitresses! Therefore I would like to be mean to them.

You got a problems with that?
that means you are a based truecel. OP is a normie piece of shit with a high paying job. he is not incel

Legendary Gigabased Saudi!

As many of you know, I'm a consultant. Part of my job is to meet with very wealthy people. Most are Hedge Fund managers, but many are "family offices" which is a polite way of saying someone with more money than they know what to do with. One client I recently met was some rich Saudi guy. I won't reveal anything doxxable but one thing I noticed was how horribly he treated the waitress. He scolded her, talked to her in a very snarly voice, got mad at her for the most incredibly picky of reasons, and gave her a 0% tip at the end. I was a few drinks in and was feeling a less inhibited. I could tell the Saudi guy could tell I was noticing his rude behavior so I decided to make a quick but polite comment on it. I jokingly said "well you really know what you want haha". The Saudi responded, "I was hoping you'd ask about that. Personally I think you Westerners are incredibly soft to your servants". I responded "well I mean she's not really our servant, just a waitress". The Saudi leaned in and said "she's a fucking slave".

I was astounded he said that. Even the most degenerate high net worth individuals have SOME filter in case they're recorded and blackmailed, but this guy did not care in the slightest. At this point, I am paraphrasing, but he said something along the lines of

I was just in shock, I just sat there listening with a smile on my face. I have a great job and don't want to be caught agreeing with someone like that in public (people here ALWAYS listen in on convos)... but I didn't want to piss off a super rich client. I just smiled and at the end I went "I never thought of things that way, wow" and kept nodding... "that's really interesting, and i think you raise a lot of good points, I'm definitely going to think of things a little differently now, especially going out". The Saudi just smiled and leaned back as if just revealed the holy Gospel for the first time.

So what do you guys say? Based or Cringe? On one hand this guy is treating foids exactly how they treat sub-8 males, but on the other hand, he's doing it because of CLASS not gender. He would likely treat a poor incel the exact same way, if not worse.
BASED!! If 20% of normies started treating foids like this, we wouldn't be in this mess. Normies/Chads put foids on a pedestal, even if they foid is below their looksmatch:feelskek::feelskek: