Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Based on the decile scale I found on google, how attractive are you?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Based on the delice scale I found on google, how attractive are you?

9zUyLq2WUFY96rCakPwphW_Vmz8Yy0O9ttM7qByqfk0.png

I guess I would be 5/10 or 6/10. But it's bullshit anyway. If this was real many on incels.co would be above average I guess.

Also it's clearly bluepilled. Like, they compare different faces and describe them with things like "hygiene" and "acne".

Last edited:
Between 4 and 5.

I'm a Gorilla so I dont know

The guys in 4 mog me hard :feelsrope:

I guess I would be 5/10 or 6/10. But it's bullshit anyway. If this was real many on incels.co would be above average I guess.

Also it's clearly bluepilled. Like, they compare different faces and describe them with things like "hygiene" and "acne".

The 3s look uglier than the 2s or am I tripping?
Also this is a bluepilled list because they keep going on about hygiene and haircuts

Probably a rolling 4.5 to 5.

3 when overweight.

i mean 1 and 2 are mostly just genetic deformties tbh.

Is that Anthony Davis :lul: bad example, he's near 7 ft niggerball maxxxxed

4/10

According to this chart I'm around 4/10

Probably a rolling 4.5 to 5.

3 when overweight.

This chart is cope anyway. Like, I am pretty sure that 80% even on this forum are at least a 4. And they are still incels. Because foids' too high expectations. When you are a 4 or even a 5 on this scale, you are being treated like a subhuman. I don't wanna know how it is if you are below that.

3-4 based on combination of the pictures & little summarisation, add autism on top.

This chart is cope anyway. Like, I am pretty sure that 80% even on this forum are at least a 4. And they are still incels. Because foids' too high expectations. When you are a 4 or even a 5 on this scale, you are being treated like a subhuman. I don't wanna know how it is if you are below that.

All non-obese foids want a 7+, (or 6 minimum if tall and socialstatusmaxxed).

Landwhales or 2/10 women want 7+ guys as well, but generally temper their expectations to male 5's if they are rejected by a ton of 7/10 to 6/10 men.

Being 4/10 according to this scale is still not enough to be average in present times. You would also need height, some charisma.

JFL at Jeff Seid being a 6/10. Guy is a 8/10 Chad AT LEAST :feelskek:

For reference this is NOT a 6/10:
Jeff Seid Contact Information

Last edited:

5/10 face but me being 5'5 and curry ruins everything

All non-obese foids want a 7+, (or 6 minimum if tall and socialstatusmaxxed).

Landwhales or 2/10 women want 7+ guys as well, but generally temper their expectations to male 5's if they are rejected by a lot of 7/10 men.

Great. Cause I am short. 176cm (5'8 feet). It's over for me :feelsrope:

But it wasn't always like that. About 10 years ago I went out to a club a few times. There were plenty of normies slaying non-obese bitches.

Great. Cause I am short. 176cm (5'8 feet). It's over for me :feelsrope:

But it wasn't always like that. About 10 years ago I went out to a club a few times. There were plenty of normies slaying non-obese bitches.

176cm is 5'9.3. but yes you still miss the 5'10 cutoff and your frame will never look big and dense enough compared to 6 footers.

176cm is 5'9.3. but yes you still miss the 5'10 cutoff and your frame will never look big and dense enough compared to 6 footers.

Where I live the usual cutoff is 180 cm. And 185 is the ideal for most foids.

Where I live the usual cutoff is 180 cm. And 185 is the ideal for most foids.

More or less the same here.

Only a select few like Tom hardy and Jason Statham can pull off being 175cm.

outdated chart. sub8 is law

Or Tom Cruise who is a manlet of 170 cm.

I don't think 175cm is manlet (at 5'9 your taller than 90% of British women). But it is an incredibly wishy-washy height and not a good place to be psychologically. You can get mogged easily. It's easily moggable by 6ft1+ men that's all.

I don't think 175cm is manlet (at 5'9 your taller than 90% of British women). But it is an incredibly wishy-washy height and not a good place to be psychologically. You can get mogged easily. It's easily moggable by 6ft1+ men that's all.

Here's a good list (people born 1994) https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Länder_nach_Körpergröße [German Wiki because metric measurements]

I am like exactly average for my country. But bitches still want 180+ men.

Somewhere between 4 and 6.

There are no example of balding guys there, so I can't quite tell how much it affects the rating.

3 or 4, or somewhere in between them.