Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Based on the decile scale I found on google, how attractive are you?

Here's a good list (people born 1994) https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Länder_nach_Körpergröße [German Wiki because metric measurements]

I am like exactly average for my country. But bitches still want 180+ men.

gesamt = translate "total" includes old men, basically?

Young German men _ 179.9cm basically 180cm average. So 185cm+ is needed to stand out.

Remember average already means your mogged by 50% of men in times when you need to be top 20% to get a non ugly / non fat foid.

gesamt = translate "total" includes old men, basically?

Young German men _ 179.9cm basically 180cm average. So 185cm+ is needed to stand out.

Remember average already means your mogged by 50% of men in times when you need to be top 20% to get a non ugly / non fat foid.

Gesamt is total of all born 1994s, male and female. You can switch to the English version but it's not as polished.

Gesamt is total of all born 1994s, male and female. You can switch to the English version but it's not as polished.

Oh shit. That's rough.

im like around 6.5 or 6 tbh plus im jacked af ded srs

This scale is so wrong

Depend on my hygiene habit for that day , Anywhere from 2 to 4.