Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based ogre confronts beckies on wearing no clothes for potential near by chads

Just leave the whores, if facts could change the mind of cucks and foids, IT wouldnt exist.
Why even bother ?
Just enjoy the sunny day :feelscomfy: and hope that a pack of niggers/refugees just spawn nearby and rapes them to death. :dab::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
what would they do if chad told them to be modest I wonder

Am I the only one who finds the term "ogre" funny af? We should use it more kek
Just leave the whores, if facts could change the mind of cucks and foids, IT wouldnt exist.
Why even bother ?
Just enjoy the sunny day :feelscomfy: and hope that a pack of niggers/refugees just spawn nearby and rapes them to death. :dab::feelsdevil:
No, he should've bothered those stuck up whores even more

Good feet thanks for the post.

This needs to be done more to put whores in check. Fuck those normie cucks who are on the whore's side. They would all be like "what about the children" if a bald indian guy walked around the beach in a thong.
They would say they were forced to dress like sluts by their abusive boy friends. :foidSoy:

Good feet thanks for the post.
1631003871628-png.490343

Please don't post satanic two dimensional female humanoid arousing images on this God forged website, my children visit and they might get disturbed.
God bless.

They would all be like "what about the children" if a bald indian guy walked around the beach in a thong.
source.gif

Please don't post satanic two dimensional female humanoid arousing images on this God forged website, my children visit and they might get disturbed.
God bless.
On God? My bad g. I won't do it ever again :(

:feelskek:

Last edited:
Dont really care about the topic itself, but I really hate how those foids "talk" and answer"
yes, you can disagree with somebody and still give a constructive answer instead of laughing every second "hahah I cant with you" "get the fuck out"

the laugh is not even natural, they are doing it because they are uncomfortable. just talk and discuss like normal grown ups. but I immediately assume that they are incapable of logical thought when I hear people talk like that

This needs to be done more to put whores in check. Fuck those normie cucks who are on the whore's side. They would all be like "what about the children" if a bald indian guy walked around the beach in a thong.

They would say they were forced to dress like sluts by their abusive boy friends. :foidSoy:
Dont really care about the topic itself, but I really hate how those foids "talk" and answer"
yes, you can disagree with somebody and still give a constructive answer instead of laughing every second "hahah I cant with you" "get the fuck out"

the laugh is not even natural, they are doing it because they are uncomfortable. just talk and discuss like normal grown ups. but I immediately assume that they are incapable of logical thought when I hear people talk like that

The Mossad should drop a lootbox of cultural enrichment any second :feelsclown:

They'll submisively suck his cock
These brainless atheist ugly as death whorish swines have to be ... :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:

He has the right angle, however one step change was needed based on the situation.

As soon as they didnt accept it

YOU HAVE TO SPEAK LOW TO THE THEM, YOU HAVE TO GET DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL AND LANGUAGE AND RAM IT DOWN THEIR THROATS

i would have literally said

so you are whores then, is that what you are
chad aint coming baby, you can strip off naked but chad aint coming today baby

when you get down to their level, then you fuck them up, you have to get down there, then start talking all manner of crap AT THEM, lyrically ripping them another asshole again and again repeatedly.

Then and only then they may start to think, whhhhhat if someone else does this the next time im out whoring, i dont want any of that again, he blew me up in front of my girls