Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Based] Normie friend is “turning incel”, vows to assault women in school at every chance

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
253FEA0F 93C2 4DAD BDE3 9D99C8DAC37E

2B633536 7BC2 4EA2 9A1C 7A321D85DC5D

I don’t think he fully understands what being incel even is, and he isnt even at all ugly, but his heart is in the right place
updated with new messages
1D4B217B FE0C 46E5 B7E0 FA140E3325AA

is he an incel though? or has he gotten laid before?

hes in the rage phase.

i think a nude from his crush would get him back on the normie track tbh

Never gotten laid but he has touched a girls ass and is like 6/10 or higher imo. def not actually incel i would say
how did he touch her ass? make out session?

i think a nude from his crush would get him back on the normie track tbh
If directly to him? I'm sure.
If it's mass produced or got from the dude she actually likes and not him? I can't see that happening.

how did he touch her ass? make out session?
He was low inhib maxxed cuz he was super high and just groped her without consent. She tried getting him in trouble but it didnt work and he got out clean

He was low inhib maxxed cuz he was super high and just groped her without consent. She tried getting him in trouble but it didnt work and he got out clean
honestly any incel can do that. I actually have done that at frat parties when it's really dark and crowded in the basement. they don't even see you
just lol

honestly any incel can do that. I actually have done that at frat parties when it's really dark and crowded in the basement. they don't even see you
He’s never had a girlfriend and is *technically* KHHV I guess but females are not like repulsed by him at least.

Based.
  • First build the normie-incel alliance.
  • Second blackpill Chad.
  • Third bullycide all foids.
This is the incel party manifesto.

Flag

Just bump them from behind so they fall over. It's not a crime (yet).

Female misery must be spread, both major and minor

Brutally low inhib and frat partyinvitepill.

Brutally low inhib and frat partyinvitepill.
I wasn't "invited". Those parties are open and it costs like $5 usually to get in

Who the fuck are you, do you have the persuasion skills of fucking Jimmy McGill on crack?

Blackpilling your family, your friends - just damn dude. Go to college, start networking with people, and become a Senator.

Last edited:
"Get out of my way fatty" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Who the fuck are you, do you have the persuasion skills of fucking Jimmy McGill on crack?

Blackpilling your family, your friends - just damn dude. Go to college, start networking with people, and become a Senator.
I’m spreading it as best I can, I should make a blackpill political party

Mogs me at touching foid ass and going to parties :feelsree: :feelsree:

Mogs me at touching foid ass and going to parties :feelsree: :feelsree:
you've never gone to a college party?

i mean i dont blame you tbh because its insanely hard to get laid there anyway if you're not chad

you've never gone to a college party?

i mean i dont blame you tbh because its insanely hard to get laid there anyway if you're not chad
I went to a few house parties with people around 24-25, out of college. Never a college party.

Make him join here

He's having Redpill rage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back