Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Based nigger from Quora says "Forget about love". I concur: do it, brothers.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★
As I have already written (here): the thing called "love" that many in this forum seem to seek, is merely the lifestyle drug of the betabuxxer, love gives a high similar to cocaine, which enables the betacuck to get brutally abused by an ungrateful foid and still work to death to provide resources to her and to the kids she's made with Chads. "Love" is an innate psychological mechanism for male submission to female authorities that evolved because society as a whole benefited from maintaining a class of cucked drone workers (beta males):soy:.

This is a rare case of an interesting and based post on Quora (of all places!) that I could agree with:
Ebony Williams

Stay away from people and for those who “want to get close” don't let them. Keep them at arm's length.

What people call “love” is really a tool to control, use and abuse other people. That's what makes the whole “love” thing a bunch of bullshit.

If someone says “I love you” it's a lie. They don't love you, they're using you and that word to boost their own ego. They are only out for what THEY can get out of “loving you”.

Like that song goes, only fools fall in love. Smart people see love for the bullshit it is.

Since you are of the latter category, you have learned about what bullshittery this “love” thing is and you won't fall so easily for a person who wants to use “I love you” to be a predator.

Don't be daunted by the “but humans are social creatures who NEED connection” bullshit, either, don't let the others on Quora with their “positive thinking” psuedo pop psych one-liners, you do what's best for you. If you don't want deal with people, I don't blame you.

Live for you and for yourself only. Forget about “love”.

your posts are very much appreciated brocel.

Your post is way better worded and more on point than the quora one.

Indeed, sadly, simps will prevail

Love is an illusion that traps bluepilled cucks.

BASED
i needed to read this

after having read, looking back... even family abused the words "i love you" to manipulate and guilt trip me. Not very loving of them to do.

@BlkPillPres probably wrote that.

Kek, a sheboon wrote this