Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based Mussolini Edits.

@Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wereq @IceStorm @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @BataviaCel @TBIcel @30klhlvwizard @PersonalityChad @LesscoBlob

I kept pronouncing his last name as 'Musollini' because of the arabic word 'مصلين' (Mushalleen / the ones who prays) JFL

I kept pronouncing his last name as 'Musollini' because of the arabic word 'مصلين' (Mushalleen / the ones who prays) JFL
When I try and say it out loud it doesn't sound too different, so you at least weren't that far off kek.

Molti Nemici, Molto Onore!

Molti Nemici, Molto Onore!
Very good quote to live by in all honesty- I try & stand by my views & beliefs even when confronted in the face of advertising.

Very good quote to live by in all honesty- I try & stand by my views & beliefs even when confronted in the face of advertising.
Based, it's my favorite fascist era motto. Together with Me ne frego

Based, it's my favorite fascist era motto. Together with Me ne frego
Yeah those are based quotes- they can also be applied to our various views, especially Me ne frego which literally means "I don't care"

Kek. Mussolini will always be one of my favorite people from history & a hero to humanity, since he stood up to the International Kike scheme.

@Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wereq @IceStorm @Puppeter @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @BataviaCel @TBIcel @30klhlvwizard @PersonalityChad @LesscoBlob
Just wait 'till I enter the chat.

Lets goo respect for il duce

Im so glad il duce invaded albania he introduced electricity built hospitals , universities and literal roads meanwhile turkshits only ripped us apart and just built mosques no education centers