Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Muslim meme about feminism

• Thread starter Lapasetjakahvi01
  • Start date
Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel

View: https://twitter.com/smile2jannah/status/1629492441530155009

Muslims are truly the most blackpilled people in the planet because the Qur'an is God's revelation and the prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) is His prophet so they have the deepest insights on the human condition. God is all-knowing after all, He knows his creation the best and He gave us the most just way of life that takes into account our blackpilled gender differences. :blackpill:

Foids want serve their "boss" in the workforce and submit and bring him coffee in order to get money :foidSoy: but why couldn't the husband be the provider and the boss? Foids need Islam. Islam promotes wholesome family life over soulless corporate lifestyle. Foids should instead be the support structure for their husband and make males lives better (80 % of suicides are done by men).

Job is like a harem for the "boss". You have thousands of foids working for you. Foids want to be in the boss's harem instead of in a real family. In order to get rich and live alone with cats and pay taxes for the state. That's what feminism has caused. And yes, harems are un-Islamic because Qur'an allows for max. 4 wives and advocates for tight-knitted families. ☾

Last edited:
This is the real reason why all billionaires support feminism, they don't give a shit about muh women's rights they just want more corporate slaves.

Good. Foids aren't some angels that they get to stay home safe in comfort doing dishes n cooking for one hour then meandering about her life while I rusk my body n sanity all life to fund her lifestyle all so she gives me duty sex twice a month

I guess Muhammad fucking 9 yr old cunny is also God's Revelation?
K Pop Smile GIF

based and Islampilled

I guess Muhammad fucking 9 yr old cunny is also God's Revelation?
K Pop Smile GIF
Did he really have sex with the 9 year old though????? Could have been a Platonic relationship.

Did he really have sex with the 9 year old though????? Could have been a Platonic relationship.
He did. But she had gone through puberty

OK, how does that rebuke what i said?
Hitting puberty at a young age doesn't necessarily signify emotional, psychological, or cognitive readiness for sex. Even though physical changes occur, it doesn't equate to being mentally prepared for the complexities and responsibilities that come with sexual intercourse. Aisha was still playing with dolls when she had sex with Mo

Hitting puberty at a young age doesn't necessarily signify emotional, psychological, or cognitive readiness for sex. Even though physical changes occur, it doesn't equate to being mentally prepared for the complexities and responsibilities that come with sexual intercourse. Aisha was still playing with dolls when she had sex with Mo
Women are perpetually immature anyways. I fail to see your problem

Women are perpetually immature anyways. I fail to see your problem
Big difference between immature child and immature woman. If you can’t see that then you got problems

Stop defending stupid whore Foids.

You would be the first person on this forum to jump at the chance for 9 year old pussy

Yeah they're usually ready at 13

I should have converted to islam years ago