Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Muslim defends incels rights against a male feminist

Daniel is extremely based. Still watch his shit, even as an ex-Muslim.

definitely gonna watch this video now, thanks for sharing

I think many religions did recognise and attempt to correct this kind of issue. It's worse now because of these dating apps but... I think it's always been a problem.

White Sharia is fundamentally contradictory.
when they say that they don't mean actual sharia, but "sharia-like," which Europe had. It was scandalous for women to show feet and neck a couple hundred years ago.

when they say that they don't mean actual sharia, but "sharia-like," which Europe had. It was scandalous for women to show feet and neck a couple hundred years ago.
I don't see the point of the term. Just say return to traditional Christian society. Sexual liberation (I hate this term) is a direct result of the seperation of state and religion.

I don't see the point of the term. Just say return to traditional Christian society. Sexual liberation (I hate this term) is a direct result of the seperation of state and religion.
Because it's catchier and has more memetic strength. It is a meme.

Good video and he makes excellent point regarding parallels between capitalism and sexual liberation.