Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based man smacks cumwhore for listening to nigger music

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
:soy::foidSoy:: "The reason why you are single is because you want to take away women's rights"

Foids need to be disciplined and overwhelmed by their husband. :feelsdevil:

Also i bet she asked for more later :feelsEhh:

Normie relationships in 2023

This is what expects you if you "ascend"

Also jfl that she hits him just because he said nigger

White women are so obsessed with niggers that they literally get into fights for them

:soy::foidSoy:: "The reason why you are single is because you want to take away women's rights"

Foids need to be disciplined and overwhelmed by their husband. :feelsdevil:

Also i bet she asked for more later :feelsEhh:

View attachment 749737
Honestly kinda deserved it because of the mess in the background, back to cleaning

this video is hilarious

Holy shit he hit her like a fag and she still bleeding

Also jfl that she hits him just because he said nigger

White women are so obsessed with niggers that they literally get into fights for them
Dirty cumwhore :feelsUgh:

Lmao, her uggo face is literally bleeding from a light smack. Women have no chance to survive the beta uprising.

"I didn't hit you at all" as she's hitting him. They cry out in pain as they strike you smh.

She'll be riding BBC within the fortnight if she ain't already. That's why he got mad he knows the music is a mere reflection of her true desires.

Lmao, her uggo face is literally bleeding from a light smack. Women have no chance to survive the beta uprising.
Haha they are so fucking weak, it's ridiculous, any 12 year old is stronger than all foids

Nobody realizes this because of all the movies and games about warrior toilets and what not

In reality they would cower on the ground in fetus position in any conflict or war and cry their eyes out

"I didn't hit you at all" is she retarded or something? I know women can't take accountability but this is insane

I thought the same thing. Shows how pathetically weak women are
Zero chance. ZERO. Historically, women either spread their legs to the enemy (ie Nazi Germany invading neighboring European countries, the Spanish invading the Americas) or flee at the earliest stages of conflict (ie Ukraine)
The "badass" female is as mythological as dragons and unicorns.

Average whore in 2023

:foidSoy: *attacks a guy*
:feelsgah: *guy attacks back*
:foidSoy: LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Would like to blow my load on her bloody face

They both act retarded.

Only the female.

The man is as always very rational.
Have you seen their other videos? They always scream and fight over nonsense and create dramas out of thin air, he is crazy as her.

Its goes fast but there is something key here that the other incels might not of notice. After he hits her the first time she immediately begins crying and saying 'leave me alone' as if he instigated it afterwards she literally lies in real time saying she didn't hit him after the guy asks her how many time he hit her

He was only using 1% of his power, if he wasn't holding back he would have literally killed her, by the way men and women are equal teehee :foidSoy:

"I didn't hit you at all" as she's hitting him. They cry out in pain as they strike you smh.

She'll be riding BBC within the fortnight if she ain't already. That's why he got mad he knows the music is a mere reflection of her true desires.
Later this is going to be her JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

339622331 1292263015020292 7664722067985118941 n

Average whore in 2023

:foidSoy: *attacks a guy*
:feelsgah: *guy attacks back*
:foidSoy: LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE
:soy::foidSoy:: "OMG she said leave me alone, he probably abused her before"
fucking soys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Is the beginning dubbed over? I swear I have seen this before

the foid cries out in pain as she strikes you

Personality detector malfunction!

Its goes fast but there is something key here that the other incels might not of notice. After he hits her the first time she immediately begins crying and saying 'leave me alone' as if he instigated it afterwards she literally lies in real time saying she didn't hit him after the guy asks her how many time he hit her
Absolutely. When i was young i was taught to never hit a foid. It always confused me back then, but now after swallowing the blackpill, if a foid hits me first, i would beat her first, tie her up on a chair and feed her antidepressants( in Minecraft )

Absolutely. When i was young i was taught to never hit a foid. It always confused me back then, but now after swallowing the blackpill, if a foid hits me first, i would beat her first, tie her up on a chair and feed her antidepressants( in Minecraft )
Based, especially if you live in a stand your ground state, just tell the judge in that moment I feared for my life

STUPID FUCKING WHORE MARRIED THIS GUY-- YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE BITCH-- A REAL HUUUWHITE MAN :chad:

Another example of women's personality detection systems.

Based, especially if you live in a stand your ground state, just tell the judge in that moment I feared for my life
Will definitely keep this in mind :feelsokman::feelshmm:

is this fake? I've seen this before :feelsjuice:

Even more based is that he only got 6 years for it, shit I would take 6 years to shut a foid up permanently
Count me in too brocel :feelsYall:

:feelshaha: that beak on her

The woman cries out in pain as she strikes you. Must've been a heavy flow month.