Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based lifefuel compilation I found on reddit. GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
xp1w7c8k37n61.jpg

:feelsYall: :feelsYall:

Ah yes. Anecdotal evidence = all men.

Notice how all of these easily avoidable situations could have been avoided with rational and critical thinking?

Female logic is putting yourself in a bad situation and then blaming everyone around you for your own stupidity.

Last edited:
What kind of dumb bitch gets drunk at 15 anyway?

Notice how all of these easily avoidable situations could have been avoided?

Female logic is putting yourself in a bad situation and then blaming everyone around you for your own stupidity.
Also how much you wanna bet almost all of these are distorted truth, exaggerated, or straight up made up?

Notice how all of these easily avoidable situations could have been avoided with rational and critical thinking?

Also how much you wanna bet almost all of these are distorted truth, exaggerated, or straight up made up?
I wouldn't be surprised if they were. Women make shit up on the spot just to win arguments or manipulate people.

Is she talking about one guy or five different guys? If the latter, then is she retarded? Like, I can understand that the first time was a surprise and you didnt know how to react, but you did the same mistakes 4 times more?

also she was a minor at all these situations

its a clown world we live in :feelsclown:

also she was a minor at all these situations

its a clown world we live in :feelsclown:
No sweetie. Teenage girls are innocent baby bunny's in diapers who have no concept of sex. You a pedophile!

>i live in the safest country in the world and that happens

that just shows you are mentally retarded

All of it could have been avoided if she had the ability to think about her actions and the consequences they can have. Hopefully she gets raped even more and kills herself over it

JFL
itslike shes trying to break the world record of having been the mosrt raped woman ever
>i live in the safest country in the world and that happens

that just shows you are mentally retarded

All of it could have been avoided if she had the ability to think about her actions and the consequences they can have. Hopefully she gets raped even more and kills herself over it

I initially thought that was different people but it's the same person JFL it has to be exaggerated for updoots

Hole as retarded as it is stretched.