Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based Incel yells “Allah hu Akbar” in public and goes to jail

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
According to this article, this based brocel yelled Allah hu Akbar to scare the shit out of women on a restaurant. Sadly, he’s been arrested and being held without bond. Meanwhile actual rapists and murderers still get a bond.

Last edited:
Lmao it was just words and he's probably going to rot for the rest of his life. Foids aren't entitled to word safe space

Does anyone have the video clip?

Lmao it was just words and he's probably going to rot for the rest of his life. Foids aren't entitled to word safe space
If he was a Tyrone who was mad about blacks being killed and yelled that to make a social statement, he would be praised. In fact, he would be defended for burning the actual restaurant.

What is the crime here exactly?

Being politically incorrect and uttering statements that could be taken as terroristic threats in a big city while being a nonchad male.

That's kinda islamophobic :soy:

Imagine living in a country where guns are easy to get and getting put in jail for words instead. Not based.

He may as well have done it in minecraft if he was going to get in that much trouble

Imagine living in a country where guns are easy to get and getting put in jail for words instead. Not based.
rip first amendment
Sad Benjamin Franklin Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

He probably meant the cops are islamophobic for arresting him
I mean his arrest for praising Allah
Ah okay, thanks for the clarification.

Over for latino muslimcels
never began

He may as well have done it in minecraft if he was going to get in that much trouble
TOP 19 KILLING A MAN QUOTES | A-Z Quotes

Watched the video. He's not based. He's just a cringy moron. Just as bad as the "social experiment" faggots of yesteryear

Watched the video. He's not based. He's just a cringy moron. Just as bad as the "social experiment" faggots of yesteryear
He maced random whores before as well on the street.

Being politically incorrect and uttering statements that could be taken as terroristic threats in a big city while being a nonchad male.
Unironically over for this dude. No one will hire him ever again

That just feeds into feminists' martyr complex tbh. But ngl that does make me feel good just hearing that...
In reality, feminists aren't martyrs, just sluts.
Unironically over for this dude. No one will hire him ever again
He will have to join ISIS for real to survive now

What if he actually was a Muslim, though? Arresting him then would be implicitly saying to everyone that all Muslims are terrorists and it's a crime to publicly express your faith.:feelskek:

I'm not surprised at the reactions of fear, btw. The public has constantly been bombarded with anti-Islamic propaganda in the media since 9/11. 20 years of brainwashing is showing itself by immediately thinking of a suicide bomber when hearing the words Allahu akbar. I remember in the 2000s anytime a sandnigger would commit any sort of crime the media would always bring up the question of "terrorist links."

Does anyone have the video clip?
I mean his arrest for praising Allah
OP is being kind of disingenuous. I don't have the vid on hand but I've seen it, and basically he runs up to 2 women and goes "I'm gonna blow you up for allah allahu ackbar I'm gonna blow you up" and because of that he was arrested on I think terroristic/bomb threats.

He did not just go "allahu ackbar". he said "I'M going to blow you up for allah". Although it was just a little trolling tbh he did a little bit of trolling, but its not "islamophobia" or any of that shit. I wish people got jailed in the US for just saying allahu ackbar, islam is a foreign religion and should be banned in the United States. But just like with any other minority the US govt allows them to practice freely, thereby undermining and destroying the cultural, racial and ethnic traditions of the United States.

With that being said though, the guy (Malik sanchez or something) is super based. Thinks covid is fake, self described incel, etc.

Last edited:
islam is a foreign religion and should be banned in the United States.
It's based at least unlike cucktianity or your "progressive" atheist values and all religions except paganism - people local beliefs are forced and foreign

It's based at least unlike cucktianity
No it's not, it's only "based" because it hasn't been touched by jews and pacified. But Christianity in its original form is much more based than Islam. Hence why in the christian and islamic worlds during the middle ages the Christian world had no female scholars, while as many as 20% of islamic hadith scholars were women. Read the books yourself, christianity promotes the complete animalification of women (they are a rib) while islam promotes them as lesser but still second class human beings. Christianity promotes segregation and ethnic homogeny and anti semitism (which is why jews kvetch and hate christianity so bad) while islam does neither.

Christianity has only become soyified in the past 80 years like everything else. And it was soyified because of jews. That is why jews hate it. Go against whatever jews like, it is good for you. I promise. That should be your moral compass; to be against whatever jews are for and to be for whatever jews are against.

Last edited:
Is this what you get as a reward for being low inhib? Fuck this gay earth

No it's not, it's only "based" because it hasn't been touched by jews and pacified. But Christianity in its original form is much more based than Islam. Hence why in the christian and islamic worlds during the middle ages the Christian world had no female scholars, while as many as 20% of islamic hadith scholars were women. Read the books yourself, christianity promotes the complete animalification of women (they are a rib) while islam promotes them as lesser but still second class human beings. Christianity promotes segregation and ethnic homogeny and anti semitism (which is why jews kvetch and hate christianity so bad) while islam does neither.

Christianity has only become soyified in the past 80 years like everything else. And it was soyified because of jews. That is why jews hate it. Go against whatever jews like, it is good for you. I promise. That should be your moral compass; to be against whatever jews are for and to be for whatever jews are against.
Based and highly accurate take

But Christianity in its original form is much more based than Islam
Yes just turn the other cheek bro and don't judge the sinners (like murderers and rapists) because who are you to judge, you are sinner too (you were touching your dick that's such big sin) :soy: :bluepill:
Christianity just teaches you to be a good cuck and don't fight back in it's original form too

Yes just turn the other cheek bro and don't judge the sinners (like murderers and rapists) because who are you to judge, you are sinner too (you were touching your dick that's such big sin) :soy: :bluepill:
No, thats jewish lies dude.

If anything christianity is the harshest (and has been historically). Jesus told his followers to pick up swords and fight the romans and jews, he told them "sell your robe and buy a sword". The new age "Christianity is about letting yourself be walked all over and get fucked in the ass and be ok with it" is the effect of Jewish undermining of Christianity. You don't recognize faggot LGBTQ muslims as muslims right? Same logic.

Based and highly accurate take
tbhngl

If anything christianity is the harshest (and has been historically). Jesus told his followers to pick up swords and fight the romans and jews, he told them "sell your robe and buy a sword". The new age "Christianity is about letting yourself be walked all over and get fucked in the ass and be ok with it" is the effect of Jewish undermining of Christianity. You don't recognize faggot LGBTQ muslims as muslims right? Same logic.

tbhngl
At this point, you're the only other accurate source of information on my religion I've seen so far. Keep up the Lord's work, brocel

OP is being kind of disingenuous. I don't have the vid on hand but I've seen it, and basically he runs up to 2 women and goes "I'm gonna blow you up for allah allahu ackbar I'm gonna blow you up" and because of that he was arrested on I think terroristic/bomb threats.

He did not just go "allahu ackbar". he said "I'M going to blow you up for allah". Although it was just a little trolling tbh he did a little bit of trolling, but its not "islamophobia" or any of that shit. I wish people got jailed in the US for just saying allahu ackbar, islam is a foreign religion and should be banned in the United States. But just like with any other minority the US govt allows them to practice freely, thereby undermining and destroying the cultural, racial and ethnic traditions of the United States.

With that being said though, the guy (Malik sanchez or something) is super based. Thinks covid is fake, self described incel, etc.
Well, that certainly changes things.

I would call it based, but honestly 5 yr jails isn't worth that, in the end he lost.

I looked up the guy and apparently he has done deeds like these multiple times in the past. His arrest could've been predicted

1st Amendment has been compromised.

negative inhib and iq
how's he not in jail already when he maced people on camera looking at his past streams?

Last edited:

1) Jesus did say to buy swords, but when his followers started attacking the Roman soldiers, he stopped them and said that those who live by the sword die by the sword Matthew 26, 26:52. Jesus didn't fight back against the Jews or Romans, he let himself get taken and got cucked on the cross. Meanwhile Muhammad and his followers fought with the sword and destroyed all their enemies and took over the entirety of Arabia in his lifetime, and made the women wear veil cause he knew they were sluts.

2) Jesus does say turn the other cheek in the bible, and he does do shit like forgive a woman who was comitting adultery. Meanwhile our Mosaic Law would have demanded she should be stoned to death.

³⁸You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." ³⁹But I say to you, Do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. ⁴⁰And if anyone would sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. ⁴¹And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. ⁴²Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

— Jesus Christ, English Standard Version (Matthew 5:3842)

I would call it based, but honestly 5 yr jails isn't worth that, in the end he lost.
he lost at birth

negative inhib and iq
how's he not in jail already when he maced people on camera looking at his past streams?
probably below legal age at the time.

Damm if no he just yelled allahu akbar and did not say “I am going to blow you up” he could of gotten away with it. If he goes to prison he is going to loose his anal virginity because no inmates will respect him, that or if inacell by himself the solidarity will slowly kill him. Anyway....

FREE HIM

Kek hes a spic he was going to go to jail one anyways.

I fucking love these youtubers that record vids of them going around fucking with randos on tbe street (like Frank Hassle, Smooth Sanchez). There should be more live streamers who fuck with women on the street. Its the funniest shit ever.

@ThePopeofCope

Do you watch someone called Frank Hassle?

Damm if no he just yelled allahu akbar and did not say “I am going to blow you up” he could of gotten away with it.
And i would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for those meddling kids -  meddling kids | Meme Generator

If he goes to prison he is going to loose his anal virginity because no inmates will respect him, that or if inacell by himself the solidarity will slowly kill him.
I Likes ya and I wants ya [Team Fortress 2] [Sprays]

lmao that clip was funny, those roasties scurried out. idk what the jewish equivalent of Allah Huackbar is but that wouldn't get him in jail.

If he was a Tyrone who was mad about blacks being killed and yelled that to make a social statement, he would be praised. In fact, he would be defended for burning the actual restaurant.
foids would probably bend over and open their legs for Tyrone too because they want light skinned babies to spite their white dads who want to keep the bloodline pure

The laws these days are so fking cucked, how can someone be jailed for screaming. Soft faggots making laws all around the world.

foids would probably bend over and open their legs for Tyrone too because they want light skinned babies to spite their white dads who want to keep the bloodline pure
how would fucking tyrone give them light skin babies?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back