Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based incel knocks out female bully

He's a true incel hero, yes. I wanna adopt this kid.

The "anti self defense" thing started in tge 1970's! Defenders were punished at schools. That's why i quit early. And studied the blade.

No matter what the sex of your attacker, you cannot defend.

It's programming!

All animals have not only the natural right, but the duty to defend themselves.

This is the "softening up" work of the jews to prepare us for a foreign invasion! (Illegal immigrants ANYONE?)

We have a new saint. Saint Elijahcel. He sacrificed himself for us.

we should all be inspired by Elijah's decision to fight back against the fat whore despite the inevitable repercussions he would face in a gynocentric society that caters to all women like they're queens. He didn't give af about cucked anti-defense propaganda of how men shouldn't hit girls. Elijah is indeed a true hERo and his actions are an exemplar of how us incels should treat women if they dare disrespect us.

Ive seen original uncensored, she has the most punchable face, the worst shit eating grin.

Expelled and can't enroll in the school district until next year for defending himself. Where is he supposed to go to school if his parents are rich. They are trying to ruin his education and saddle him with criminal charges. I wouldn't be shocked if he was pushed to the point of going ER

Seeing bullies getting REKT is already fun, but when the bully is a woman then its 10 times as fun.

Holy shit the best video on the internet.

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
''Rebecca Ligler’s son Elijah, a 16-year old sophomore at Noblesville High School, was involved in a fight with another student. Elijah was expelled and can’t return to the district until July 31, 2020, records show. The video was used as evidence in Elijah’s expulsion.''

So, it is basically over for him. You are not allowed to fight back as a man.

It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

He chose the path of being a man even if he has to face the consequences of his actions. Soyboys would simply take a beating and let her walk all over them just to not be expelled, worthless maggots with no integrity.

Last edited:
we should all be inspired by Elijah's decision to fight back against the fat whore despite the inevitable repercussions he would face in a gynocentric society that caters to all women like they're queens. He didn't give af about cucked anti-defense propaganda of how men shouldn't hit girls. Elijah is indeed a true hERo and his actions are an exemplar of how us incels should treat women if they dare disrespect us.

my / our new angel

No, please enlighten me.
Ok, it's someone who after they're able to cum, is unable to find a partner for romance. I was incel at 16 just like I was incel at 25 in the west. Are you claiming at 16 you were having success with foids?

Ok, it's someone who after they're able to cum, is unable to find a partner for romance. I was incel at 16 just like I was incel at 25 in the west. Are you claiming at 16 you were having success with foids?
By that criteria I was an incel at 11-12, and so was every other guy I know including those who turned out to be slayers later.

Major life fuel.

Lmao did he elephant charge her in the beggining?

Get kiss-bater in the office for sexual harassment.

By that criteria I was an incel at 11-12, and so was every other guy I know including those who turned out to be slayers later.
Correct. Incel means involuntary celibacy. If you're masturbating everyday and you csnt find a girl, you're incel. Theres no set age on being an incel, you just have to be able to cum

Correct. Incel means involuntary celibacy. If you're masturbating everyday and you csnt find a girl, you're incel. Theres no set age on being an incel, you just have to be able to cum
So pretty much every male was incel at some point. Technically true by your definition, but kinda meaningless.

So pretty much every male was incel at some point. Technically true by your definition, but kinda meaningless.
Well I mean most young guys are playing video games and not pursuing girls. Incelibacy is a problem at ages like 16+ when guys become really horny, not much of an issue not having a gf age 13. If you had to put an age on incel I'd say 18 because all the dating apps require 18, and most men in the west get nothing on them. But being incel in high school is brutal (ages 14 to 18ish). I dropped out of high school as I was a fat and ugly incel, at like age 15 or 16

Well I mean most young guys are playing video games and not pursuing girls. If you had to put an age on incel I'd say 18 because all the dating apps require 18, and most men in the west get nothing on them. But being incel in high school is brutal (ages 14 to 18ish). I dropped out of high school as I was a fat and ugly incel, at like age 15 or 16
I would say no one who's not well above the average age males lose their virginity at has no business calling themselves incel. Like if someone's incel at 15 because no girls he knows like him, but then loses his virginity at the same age his male friends do, what kind of an incel was that? That's a normie and they're nothing like us.

I would say no one who's not well above the average age males lose their virginity at has no business calling themselves incel. Like if someone's incel at 15 because no girls he knows like him, but then loses his virginity at the same age his male friends do, what kind of an incel was that? That's a normie and they're nothing like us.
Normie tier men get nothing on dating apps in the west- in my book incel. Now if you mean 6/10, then I agree they're not incel because they're above average. Also, if a guy WANTS a female at age 15 and cant get one after trying, that's obviously involuntary celibacy. It doesnt matter if you "identify as an inkwel". As you know incel is a state someone is in, not what you identify as. A good example would be the "I'm a 30yo virgin but not inkel because I dont blame women" cucks on reddit.

She deserved it, girls think they can do anything to men without any consequences I am glad there are still guys who prove them wrong.