Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based incel bro assaults IT reddit foid! Men, reclaim your capacity for violence!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

It is a gift and privilege just like women have their sexuality as their gift. Use your gift to reclaim your rightful authority over lesser beings, namely women.

my signature says it all brother

I'd be curious to know his version.

View attachment 675609

It is a gift and privilege just like women have their sexuality as their gift. Use your gift to reclaim your rightful authority over lesser beings, namely women.
beautiful if not larp, incels rise up

I'd be curious to know his version.
"muhfuggen whore sluts are why i'm incel! fuck you whore slut! take this, muhfugga!" <- actually a based and correct take on things

"muhfuggen whore sluts are why i'm incel! fuck you whore slut! take this, muhfugga!" <- actually a based and correct take on things
Makes more sense than her gibberish essay ngl

based brother

Brothercel should've finished her off.

So, she's calling him incel just because he hit her? Jfl:feelshaha::feelshaha:
These stupid whores are literally calling everyone incel who hits them nowadays.

Pushing people in a different direction will just result in the same outcome. Ignoring the underlying causes of things and just excusing everything as 'incel behaviour' is a sure way to cause more suffering for everyone involved.

When I made a thread about making a stacy fail her final exam, these retards on IT didn’t believe me and said the story was a larp

So let’s also call this story a larp, let’s see how they feel when they aren’t taken seriously

you get what you fucking deserve

"InCeL". why do redditors classify any misogynist is an incel? do they know what incel means or has it become a blanket term like communist?

I'm an apex predator. :feelsdevil:

He probably has a GF from darktriad halo. Incel nowadays means anyone that foids don’t like

Based brother:feelsLSD:She is probobly larping tho,but if not what does this have to do with him being incel or not?And why the fuck shoud we just blindly believe her side of the story cause she is a foid :feelskek::feelskek:

How does she know his brother is an incel? Does he post on incel forums? At this point incel just means a man who they don't like :feelstastyman:

She must've done something to deserve it

We should be bold and courageous

Whore was probably telling him that he isn’t entitled to anything

Nice LARP. If it is true, the dude is probably not an incel.

He could have ascended with her when she was concussed and then he wouldn't be incel anymore.

Hope the bitch learns her place

Everyone who punches me is an incel

When I made a thread about making a stacy fail her final exam, these retards on IT didn’t believe me and said the story was a larp

So let’s also call this story a larp, let’s see how they feel when they aren’t taken seriously

So, she's calling him incel just because he hit her? Jfl:feelshaha::feelshaha:
These stupid whores are literally calling everyone incel who hits them nowadays.
The irony is that, statistically speaking, he's much more likely to be a non-incel. As violence is committed much more often by non-incels. If you took 1000 non-incels and 1000 incels. No doubt you would find that the non-incels have committed much more violence and crime in general.

The irony is that, statistically speaking, he's much more likely to be a non-incel. As violence is committed much more often by non-incels. If you took 1000 non-incels and 1000 incels. No doubt you would find that the non-incels have committed much more violence and crime in general.
Incels are too high inhib to commit any violence.

with his personality all the girls want him, so not an incel

View attachment 675609

Foids are so stupid there’s no proof he’s an incel

Incels are too high inhib to commit any violence.
tbh many are forced to have submissive behaviors by the people surrounding them. Constant negative reinforcement no matter their actions or words. Simply existing near people is a social crime