Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based idea: Distribute food with natural laxatives at a feminist or antifa protest

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Like hand out bread sweetened with shit tons of maltitol

Make those commies shit themselves

Azaylias

Like hand out bread sweetened with shit tons of maltitol

Make those commies shit themselves
No thank you, officer. I have never and will never commit any crime in my entire life.

No thank you, officer. I have never and will never commit any crime in my entire life.
I don’t see how any part of this would be illegal

Sugar alcohols like maltitol are used to sweeten a lot of things that are sold in retail like gummy bears and ice cream and whatever. It would be totally normal and reasonable to bake and distribute something like bread with it. They just happen to also give you major uncontrollable diarrhea

distribute sexy lingerie at a feminist protest and tell the foids they'd look cute in them
They all ready walk around naked during it because muh body positivity or something

I don’t see how any part of this would be illegal

Sugar alcohols like maltitol are used to sweeten a lot of things that are sold in retail like gummy bears and ice cream and whatever. They just happen to also give you major uncontrollable diarrhea
There are cyanide in apple seeds. Dose makes the poison.

Finally, a @shii410 thread I can get behind.

There are cyanide in apple seeds. Dose makes the poison.
The cyanide concentration is extremely small. You need about a basket full of apples to make one cyanide pill.

Finally, a @shii410 thread I can get behind.

The cyanide concentration is extremely small. You need about a basket full of apples to make one cyanide pill.
Exactly! Even though small amounts of artificial sweeteners are harmless, poisoning someone with a high dose of artificial sweetener is illegal.

Exactly! Even though small amounts of artificial sweeteners are harmless, poisoning someone with a high dose of artificial sweetener is illegal.
It can't be considered poisoning to any meaningful degree if you could do the same thing with a small pack of haribo sugar free gummies that you bought from the gas station

Normal innocuous amounts of artificial sweetener notoriously do this

It can't be considered poisoning to any meaningful degree if you could do the same thing with a small pack of haribo sugar free gummies that you bought from the gas station

Normal innocuous amounts of artificial sweetener notoriously do this

Totally not suspicious to hand out free food at a protest (who even eats while protesting ?) as sub5

You don't need to spike it secretly. You can have the entire ingredients list on public display and it would still work. Then there's nothing anyone can say
They're too retarded to read an ingredient label anyway. You have to eat the cookies yourself and get diarrhea so they all think its an accident.