Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based guy destroys hoe for aborting baby

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
This bitch must be behind the bars for killing a baby. Well done to the guy who showed this vile whore her true worth.
You are nothing other than a whore bitch you are a killer.Shame on you. Go and fuck yourself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-05-23-36-26-659_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-05-23-36-26-659_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 192
This bitch deserves to get the death by 1000 cuts,

Absolutely blown the fuck out.

You're wrong because you're ugly and can't have sex. If you were better looking and could get laid, then your point would be valid.

>TFW your only argument is ad hominem insulting a trait that's out of somebody's control XDDDDDD

abortion should be allowed so the baby doesn't have to suffer a life of shit, but the whore should get aborted too

This bitch must be behind the bars for killing a baby. Well done to the guy who showed this vile whore her true worth.
You are nothing other than a whore bitch you are a killer.Shame on you. Go and fuck yourself.
>you can just close your legs
>b-but I love sex
>you're not entitled to it :feelsjuice:

with dumb foids logic apparently we are not entitled but they are

My body my choice lol, do they not know that the actual baby's body is not her body, if God exists he will definitely send this whore to a eternity of hellfire for murder

My body my choice lol, do they not know that the actual baby's body is not her body, if God exists he will definitely send this whore to a eternity of hellfire for murder
He should. This foid must get her comeuppance. One life lost because she can't stop whoring around.

Using the teenager excuse jfl, shes old enough to fuck, to abort, to virgin shame but not for any type of responsibilities.

Using the teenager excuse jfl, shes old enough to fuck, to abort, to virgin shame but not for any type of responsibilities.
Exactly. She's a whore what else you expect?

The police need to stone her because I bet she’s a whore.

"Man just go fuck yourself" because teenage hoes dont deserve any (((bad))) opinions on them aporting humans

I don’t give a fuck what her age is, a whore deserves to be shamed.

Based treatment for the child killer. But should have been worse tbh