Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based engaged chica i clicked with, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Despite the mild suifuel when I found out she was engaged with a ring for proof, she was based in every other way, mang

it aint every day i find someone to conversate with nonstop, let alone a chica like that, mang.

That latina was so bold n shiet and just gave 0 fucks, even when airing her gigabased anti-semitic views, no larp, mang.

“I feel like if you’re a liberal, you’re a jew,” she said when discussing products to avoid from certain companies, then burst into laughter

I couldnt help but burst out laughing right along with her, mang:lul:

She was the one who brought up all this stuff and led the conversation, it seemed, but we hold all the same views n shiet, surprisingly enough, mang

There was so much more, but I think I’ve written enough of an essay already, mang:smonk:

waiting for the ascension thread, any day now :feelsseriously:

Foids hate me

I know you’ll ascend any day now

Despite the mild suifuel when I found out she was engaged with a ring for proof, she was based in every other way, mang

it aint every day i find someone to conversate with nonstop, let alone a chica like that, mang.

That latina was so bold n shiet and just gave 0 fucks, even when airing her gigabased anti-semitic views, no larp, mang.

“I feel like if you’re a liberal, you’re a jew,” she said when discussing products to avoid from certain companies, then burst into laughter

I couldnt help but burst out laughing right along with her, mang:lul:

She was the one who brought up all this stuff and led the conversation, it seemed, but we hold all the same views n shiet, surprisingly enough, mang

There was so much more, but I think I’ve written enough of an essay already, mang:smonk:
You should destroy her relationship, and steal her pussy.