Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based Depp has amber Heard seething.

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-

hope he wins tbhngl

Based Depp. I wish him total victory

You just know she still thinks of herself as the victim too. Never met a foid who was able to comprehend that actions have consequences. Especially negative consequences. They are unable to learn this part of reality I think because growing up (the attractive ones) have always had an easy out by playing the girl card. Glad to see at least one hole suffer for her actions.

You just know she still thinks of herself as the victim too. Never met a foid who was able to comprehend that actions have consequences. Especially negative consequences. They are unable to learn this part of reality I think because growing up (the attractive ones) have always had an easy out by playing the girl card. Glad to see at least one hole suffer for her actions.
Even unattractive women play this card, newanon. You must remember that the inherent martyrdom of women is universal. They have mentally positioned themselves as victims and refuse any other possible notion

I remember him as captain jack sparrow, really a great actor, mystical nostalgia from pirates of the caribbean.

Can't cheer on a dude who is the complete opposite of incel.

jellygummies Sticker

Amber Heard be like

I hope that bitch loses

You can however cheer for ruining a womans life
:dab: I know a rich white foid won't really have consequences, but if it halts her acting career that's something to cope with.

To me foids are the number 1 enemy. So like in case a Chad defeats the foid, I would cheer the Chad on

You need to support him if not for the fact that if even Chad can't escape this stuff with all the evidence pointing he is innocent then it's truly over for the rest of us.

This case is putting a lot of stress to the female worship religion and if he wins it might set the stage for a reversal of course.

"hey hey stop it thats enough" :insertfoidsscreams: :feelsgah:

You need to support him if not for the fact that if even Chad can't escape this stuff with all the evidence pointing he is innocent then it's truly over for the rest of us.