Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

based dark triad manlet beats the living shit out of prettyboy tallfag

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
lifefuel tbh

how do you know the manlet is dark triad?

Legitemately made my day better

BASED SIGMA, I also go hard when I get angry, but it's very hard to make me angry tbh

They both mog me hard, and idk if hes that short

Napoleon Complex
Napoleon wasn't even short, his height was actually slightly above average during the time. Also why is it that when short men act dominant or aggressive or stand up for themselves everyone assumes they have some sort of complex but when a tallfag does the same thing it's normal? That tallfag was going around and spraying water on people thinking he's untouchable because he is tall, the manlet did the right thing.

Napoleon wasn't even short, his height was actually slightly above average during the time. Also why is it that when short men act dominant or aggressive or stand up for themselves everyone assumes they have some sort of complex but when a tallfag does the same thing it's normal? That tallfag was going around and spraying water on people thinking he's untouchable because he is tall, the manlet did the right thing.
:soy:

I have been rejected several times
Dude trust me, if you try hard enough as a tall guy you will eventually get laid, I see a lot of women with ugly tall dudes everyday. You will get a lot of matches on tinder just because of your height alone, and most short women are obsessed with height, they'd prefer ugly tall men over short good looking ones. By the way how tall are you, are you like really tall or just 6'0 - 6'2?

Dude trust me, if you try hard enough as a tall guy you will eventually get laid, I see a lot of women with ugly tall dudes everyday. You will get a lot of matches on tinder just because of your height alone, and most short women are obsessed with height, they'd prefer ugly tall men over short good looking ones. By the way how tall are you, are you like really tall or just 6'0 - 6'2?
I'm 6'1 ish with shoes yeah

based , lmao did you film this

These zoomers are wild. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Should have ruined his face a little bit so he can never be a prettyboy again.

years of manlet rage saved up in those tiny fists

Based shortcel

He’s even got the zoomer broccoli haircut :feelsjuice: