Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based dad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1339idk/my_dad_scolded_me_for_not_being_feminine_enough/

He says when I get married my attitude will be a huge problem and men won't tolerate my rude personality and they might beat me up (yes he actually said that my hypothetical future husband might beat me up because I'm not feminine enough) and kick me out.
"You're unbelievable... All men will expect you to act like this. The world will expect you to be more helpful than this. You are too sheltered because of living privileged like this at home, the outside world will be brutal. You can't have this "No, I won't do what you ask" attitude towards your future boss or future husband. You can't get ahead in life with this personality. We raised you so wrong."

Tera based, you can tell he's ethnic :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not reading that rant, all daughters like her should be honor killed

If only the Handmaid's tale was reality.

fake kike femoid story to get soy attention

based dad
every father should make his daughter a good servant for her futur husband so that we don't end up with a ton of single mothers and rape divorcing their husbands

based dad
every father should make his daughter a good servant for her futur husband so that we don't end up with a ton of single mothers and rape divorcing their husbands
Beat the feminism out of em young, just like God intended