Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based dad, telling foid off for being on period.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/igosuq/my_dad_called_me_disgusting_for_being_on_my_period/

BZWBnwg.png

Absolutely based, this is how you raise a foid.

Imagine raising a filthy Chad worshiping daughter.

A whore in the comments said that it's just a basic body function thus it can't be disgusting.
Bitch everything we find disgusting in the world is associated with the body or the body of another organism.

Although to be fair, she is only 15, and most girls dont have sex by then contrary to popular beliefs here, so he should treat her like an innocent kid still.
Although he failed as a father when she was using reddit.

Last edited:
he feels embarassed for buying tampons, yet we are incels cuz muh comfidence

Isn’t it strange to have first period at 15?

Isn’t it strange to have first period at 15?
u wanna know something age of puberty is declining among girls. breast formation amd other fuctions starts erlier than they did a decade ago. they are eveready for chads.

Implying blood coming out of your junk isn't disgusting, if I started pissing blood uncontrollably I would probably clean/disinfect everything too. Shits disgusting

that dude is bluepilled tbh
I changed my mind after that post of the girl saying "How can you be virgin at 16? All you do as a teenager is fuck"

Biggest suicidefuel for me honestly. This place is getting me more and more blackpilled.

It is disgusting but its natural so i dont judge tbh.
My ugliness is natural too, they should respect me.

Most girls usually start theirs by 11 or 12