Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based currycel degreemaxxing with 145 degrees.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
mKkXoVf.jpg

He should absolutely slay because foids are attracted to intelligence.

Because he got all of his degrees from Indian universities, he will not be considered employable in any of his fields JFL

High IQ and extremely motivated based curry. In a fair world, God would award degree maxxers with better looks and genetics. But alas the cursed wretched ruler of our realm gives not a single worthwhile reward! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

High IQ and extremely motivated based curry. In a fair world, God would award degree maxxers with better looks and genetics. But alas the cursed wretched ruler of our realm gives not a single worthwhile reward! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
True, only a curry would have the perseverance to do something like this. Curry = master race

It isn't about your degree, it's about how you apply your knowledge. This guy is just another consoomer.

It isn't about your degree, it's about how you apply your knowledge. This guy is just another consoomer.
What if he just loves learning?

What if he just loves learning?
Hey if that's his thing, I suppose there's nothing inherently wrong with it.

That being said I don't see this as useful. If he's smart enough to get all these master degrees, then he's smart enough to at least do doctorate research. It seems like a waste of a good mind.