Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based curry kills his cheating currywife

No point providing evidence bro they can't change their inner hate towards curries. They're no different to foids.
Cos we're truecels, even Incels hate us

Yeah fake news. She wasn't cheating.
This is why I have to read these stories, some of these dudes make these stories up.
Depends on your views on marriage and divorce. She left her first husband (the curry) to get with Chaddam.

Hindu dindus took their name from Pakistan, jfl. :feelskek: Couldn't even create their own identity.

U mad pajeet?
And you gonna explode, goat fucker?

@pp183 GTFIH :feelsPop::feelsPop:
giphy.gif

favourite type of thread tbh

Depends on your views on marriage and divorce. She left her first husband (the curry) to get with Chaddam.
What do you mean by views on marriage and divorce?
As long he didn't get divorce raped, the dude is in the fault.
If he got divorce raped, she gets what she deserves.

giphy.gif

favourite type of thread tbh
:feelskek:

jfl this incident happened in the same exact same part of london i live in, i live literally a few blocks away from where the incident this article talks about took place. london literally is a shit hole
JFL he was probably a short balding curry who got lucky and managed to secure a betabuxxing whore.
she jumped ship when she saw the muslim chad..
wrong, i read it and it said they were already divorced and the foid wasn't cheating. no point in lying OP when we can just check what the article says.