Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Based curry kills his cheating currywife

CROSSBOW...

JFL @ living in a cucked society where you have to resort to a crossbow :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

5beac35ddda4c8cd2c8b45b9.jpg

This is what happens when curries arrangemarriagemax - they think they got a virgin waifu when in reality she's getting dicked by Chaddam, Chad, and Tyrones the moment she steps in a western city.
According to the Evening Standard, Sana Muhammad reportedly changed her name from Devi Unmathallegadoo upon marrying her husband Imtiaz Muhammad, six years ago.

Typical currywhore tbh. They hate their own men.

well the whore is dead now.. good riddens.. no more dick riding .. thank you come again

I read the article, where does it say he killed his own wife?

well the whore is dead now.. good riddens.. no more dick riding .. thank you come again
He's still a beta retard though. Should've escaped to mainland Europe, SE Asia, or Latin Am with his British passport. At least make the authorities spend money to find you. JFL @ this soyboy for surrendering so easily.

I read the article, where does it say he killed his own wife?
>According to the Evening Standard, Sana Muhammad reportedly changed her name from Devi Unmathallegadoo upon marrying her husband Imtiaz Muhammad, six years ago.
>Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo, 50, was arrested and charged with murder.

She was his wife. Just look at their surnames before she cucked him with Chaddam.

Her husband told the paper that his wife was shot in front of her five children, aged one, four, 12, 15 and 17.

She had a wondeful sexual life .......

Misleading title, she wasn't cheating if she was married to the Islamic guy. She did it right. Curry hindu just got mad, I hope he gets lifelong in prison.

Sana Muhammad reportedly changed her name from Devi Unmathallegadoo upon marrying her husband Imtiaz Muhammad, six years ago.
Cheating?? No.

Misleading title, she wasn't cheating if she was married to the Islamic guy. She did it right. Curry hindu just got mad, I hope he gets lifelong in prison.

Of course a muslimcel like you is happy that a Hindu male got cucked.

ofcourse you would be happy that someone joined your stoneage religion... JFL!!

Ban all assault crossbows.. Old meme but I felt it had to be said

JFL @ living in a cucked society where you have to resort to a crossbow :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

5beac35ddda4c8cd2c8b45b9.jpg

This is what happens when curries arrangemarriagemax - they think they got a virgin waifu when in reality she's getting dicked by Chaddam, Chad, and Tyrones the moment she steps in a western city.

Typical currywhore tbh. They hate their own men.
SmartSelect 20181113 201345 Chrome

Green Arrow maxing JFL

This is has nothing to do with cucked, they were NOT married so how did he got cucked? If he was married with the foid and she cheated on him, than I would gladly support her killing but this is not the case.

This is what happens when curries arrangemarriagemax - they think they got a virgin waifu when in reality she's getting dicked by Chaddam, white men, and Tyrones the moment she steps in a western city.

Islamic cel*

This is has nothing to do with cucked, they were NOT married so how did he got cucked? If he was married with the foid and she cheated on him, than I would gladly support her killing but this is not the case.

Exactly, OP is just a retarded islamophobic faggot. He probably got cucked by a Chaddam-lite too.

Yeah fake news. She wasn't cheating.
This is why I have to read these stories, some of these dudes make these stories up.

Yeah fake news. She wasn't cheating.
This is why I have to read these stories, some of these dudes make these stories up.
Yeah unfortunately there's some real brainlets on here.

Based but of course he's way taller and better looking than most curries

sucks though, cause I'm forced to read the actual article and the post.

he didnt even do it tho JFL. How's it based? He's like it should have been him
That's true, it's a waste of time when people post shit like this. OP is a hindu dindu shitskin hence why he's spreading propaganda.

sucks though, cause I'm forced to read the actual article and the post.

he didnt even do it tho JFL. How's it based? He's like it should have been him
It's her ex-husband op was right
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-50594807
That's true, it's a waste of time when people post shit like this. OP is a hindu dindu shitskin hence why he's spreading propaganda.
Brootal, muslimah became victim of Incelamic Jihad :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Muh loyal women, muh wife material, muh oneitis, muh marriage, muh long term relationships, muh traditional ethnic woman"

Last edited:
Definite lifefuel. Love a to see a foid get what's coming to it.

This.
So many curries and their propoganda. Reminds me of that guy compaq

damn, didn't know hindus and muslims hate each other

It's her ex-husband op was right
Brootal, muslimah became victim of Incelamic Jihad :feelskek: :feelskek:
She was a Hindu and became a Muslim.
Also, how is it cheating if she was with her new husband?
Makes 0 sense.

Makes 0 sense.
May not be or maybe she divorced her ex husband after sucking Chaddam's dick while being married to that curry and then married Chaddam

should not spend a second in jail

May not be or maybe she divorced her ex husband after sucking Chaddam's dick while being married to that curry and then married Chaddam
where's the chaddam?

Ok, wrong terminology, just another buffed up thugmaxxed Paki who cucked some Sri Lankan archer
Gotta admit, using archery is funny af. Dude thinks he robin hood or some shit

This.
So many curries and their propoganda. Reminds me of that guy compaq
Jfl, that hindu dindu couldn't cope with reality. Jfl at curries.

Makes 0 sense.
Yeah hindu dindus have an extreme hatred for Islamic people. The only thing they got going for them is strength in numbers.

Jfl, that hindu dindu couldn't cope with reality. Jfl at curries.

Yeah hindu dindus have an extreme hatred for Islamic people. The only thing they got going for them is strength in numbers.
Are bhai aap to hamare apne hain :feelzez:

Hindus literally have no redeeming qualities. Being a dravidian Hindu is literally auto-truecel status.