Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based comment proving me right on IncelTears.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
On my recent letter to IT most of the comments were predictable garbage but one guy actually called out one of the ITcels who failed to engage with anything I said and proved everything I’d said in the post was true.

(In the post I had called IT pathetic for wasting their lives documenting the ramblings of internet virgins.)

Attachments

• 8D465861-70E1-4F8B-B795-D736438B7822.png
    8D465861-70E1-4F8B-B795-D736438B7822.png
    214.8 KB · Views: 349
He has a wife, but spend copious amounts of time posting vitriol about incels on the world wide web. Makes you wonder the overall quality of his life. Coping bootstrap manlet getting angry at incels to distract from his situation.

Just lol, that comment keeps getting downvoted. Currently at -5.

It's over for ITcels.

On my recent letter to IT most of the comments were predictable garbage but one guy actually called out one of the ITcels who failed to engage with anything I said and proved everything I’d said in the post was true.

(In the post I had called IT pathetic for wasting their lives documenting the ramblings of internet virgins.)
JFL

Just lol, that comment keeps getting downvoted. Currently at -5.
downvotes dont mean shit on reddit. the whole upvote/downvote system is just there so that people can get their little hit of dopamine when they see that number go up. the karma system basically encourages circle jerking and more or less silences opinions of those which are contrary to the narrative of the subreddit.

downvotes dont mean shit on reddit. the whole upvote/downvote system is just there so that people can get their little hit of dopamine when they see that number go up. the karma system basically encourages circle jerking and more or less silences opinions of those which are contrary to the narrative of the subreddit.
It’s obvious why they are downvoting that comment.

If he doesn’t post on braincels I’ll eat my shoe. The only posts that actually deal with the points we present come from incels

He has a wife, but spend copious amounts of time posting vitriol about incels on the world wide web. Makes you wonder the overall quality of his life. Coping bootstrap manlet getting angry at incels to distract from his situation.
His wife probably told him to so, so that he will be distracted while she's getting gang banged by a buch of tyrone's.

If he doesn’t post on braincels I’ll eat my shoe. The only posts that actually deal with the points we present come from incels
The ITcel or the guy criticising him?

Incel Tears is the biggest incel subbredit on reddit. They are geniunly more trucel than the normies on r/braincels. Fact remains that its bigger losers pretending to be a "watchdog" over other losers

Most IT posters are low value men, they themselves struggle to get women, but for some odd reason, they think they are morally superior to us.

Inceltears is for trucels

why wud anyone with a wife browse inceltears and/or incel sites??

Insulting a specific group of people will result in more hate of them.