Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based club promoter kills rich boarding school gigachad who told him "you'll work for me one day"

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★

18 year old rich Gigachad who went to one of the UK's most prestigious boarding schools was in Malta for a graduation vacation and he told a club promoter that he'll "work for me one day". The promoter slapped him (yes, just a little slap) and Chad snaps like a twig lol. Died from head trauma. Best part is that one of the stacies he was with admitted that she told him that he deserved the slap as he laid on the ground

Last edited:
The promoter slapped him (yes, just a little slap) and Chad snaps like a twig lol. Died from head trauma
That's what happens when you don't put points into vitality.

How the fuck do you even die like that? That takes skill to die that embarrassingly

How the fuck do you even die like that? That takes skill to die that embarrassingly
Usually head trauma isn't caused by the punch or the hit, it's caused by falling onto a hard surface. So even if the slap wasn't hard enough to knock him out I guess it was hard enough to send him hurtling the ground like a bitch

If I was the promoter I wouldn’t feel a shred of empathy.

This is why bullies choose the weak.

All fighting is dangerous!

get fucked malfoy :dab:

based working class club promoter-cel

Imagine the outrage if the genders were switched: foid dies from being slapped, boyfriend says she deserved it. LOL:feelshaha:

This is why bullies choose the weak.

All fighting is dangerous!
100 percent fact. One punch to the head legit causes so many micro bleeds/ mini strokes.

Chad died from one punch... was the club promoter Saitama?

100 percent fact. One punch to the head legit causes so many micro bleeds/ mini strokes.
RIP I hope I didn't gain any permanent or major damage from hitting and getting hit in the head

Rich chad gets killed by statusmaxxed italian model chad-bro Sebastian Trabucatti (pictured below)

Chad on Chad violence.

The model and club promoter has been spared jail after being found guilty of killing a schoolboy :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: as he partied after his exams in Malia, Greece.

Club promoter Sebastian Trabucatti, 25, of West Sussex, has been found guilty of first degree manslaughter at a court in Crete over the death of 18-year-old public schoolboy Archie Lloyd.

4D65CB5B00000578 5859945 image a 15 1529400237627
4D65CB3100000578 5859945 Mr Lloyd had allegedly told Trabucatti pictured one day you ll w a 1
4D65CB3600000578 5859945 image m 7 1529400178828

The judge had to have been a foid. Chad kills chad, walks free and bangs UK lolis who he lets in for free while the average cel rots in jail for jaywalking or wrongthink.

Last edited: