Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based based children beat the shit out of a white whore

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★

cant even defend herself from kids jfl

Seems like they're Andrew Tate fans:feelskek:.

But the average foid would obviously knock out a bloodlusted inkwell framelet manlet, wouldn't she? (at least according to IT) :lul:

based kids in training

Wholesome kindergarten experience.

Ezgifcom gif maker

I bet they wouldn't behave that way if they had proper male role models in their life, but considering women want to sleep around and monkey branch from good looking man to better looking man and can't seem to learn how to keep their animalistic instincts in check so their children can have a proper father in their lives, you get, well, this.

The epidemic of single motherhood is to blame for this, and that epidemic is the fault of women, and feminism. Perhaps we need to return to traditional times, when there was one woman for every man, and the nuclear family was strong, and feminism hadn't been invented yet by the (((jews))) to tear apart a system that worked. This is exactly why women should be in the kitchen, and not out in the workplace, and going from Chad's house to Tyrone's house, and everywhere in between that any remotely good-looking man lives at. :feelsjuice:

Based delinquents, initially I assumed they were just bored considering attacking a landwhale is kind of tacky, but instead they were just defending their territory

Warrior blood runs through them.

"Canada" is cucked.

fatherless activities tbh

Future .is chads.

women get pleasure from things like this

cant even defend herself from kids jfl
Foids are so protected and never been in a fight ever unlike most foid animals in the wild like bears and Tigers

They think they're beyond physical confrontation like they're above it that's why they act all surprised and shocked when they do get hit and nobody comes to their aid

I see nothing wrong with that. Social Darwinism is an extension of the natural order and obviously human females, even adult ones, are outranked adaptively and in fact by juvenile males. This video serves to reinforce the proper order of things as women are at the very bottom of the social hierarchy in all primal societies uncorrupted by the filthy cultural and moral byproducts of modernity.

Foids are so protected and never been in a fight ever unlike most foid animals in the wild like bears and Tigers

They think they're beyond physical confrontation like they're above it that's why they act all surprised and shocked when they do get hit and nobody comes to their aid
True, at least many female animals are able to defend themselves, hunt, or at least run away, although males always outbest them as a natural order. Humans foids though are unable to do the very basics of self defense.

Maybe there’s hope for Canada’s future? Good job boys. I keep hearing Zoomer and Gen Alpha men are becoming more and more blackpilled, so it’s good to see things like this happening. JFL at her though, I couldn’t imagine losing to a bunch of 10 year olds

Based black kids?

LOL

This is proof of how weak women are. No chance in hell they could do this to a grown man. Or even teenage male.

I can smell the clorox bleach from the chicken they just ate.

Muh strong independent woman:foidSoy::foidSoy: