Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Chang gets metooed

Many posts from foids are about how he is so "toxic and manipulative" and yet he picks them off tinder WITH THE INTENTION FOR THEM TO HOOK Up with no problem despite his "personality". Makes you think about foids iq huh did that jaw line block those personality detectors or is it the 6'2 height

If youre 5/10 foids WILL NOT complain about "sexual harrassment". If you are a 5 out of 10 cell fyi

An actual Chang....never thought I'd see one
Dude he's Changlite.
I have seen real 5 Chang's IRL.

1 was a TSA officer at LAX

1 was a Indonesian Chang shooting a scene in my hotel in Jakarta where he was taking a drink to super hot noodle sunbathing by the pool

1 was a model doing a photoshoot in shanghai for menawear on the street with a Chad and Chaddam and 3 noodles with them (they prob had an orgy after)

1 was some actor or singer opening a new shop in HK and there was like 300 girls screaming for him (he skin better than some girls NGL)

1 was a dude working at In'n' out in Bay area

i don't count the many I see in Manila cos they not really Chang's, they are 90% Spanish, it's a bit like calling giga chad Enrique Iglesias a Chang

how did he assault 20 foids before getting called out for it lol

Did he actually forcefully rape them or did he "rape" them? I am willing to bet the latter. Females can now revoke their consent in retrospect if they don't like how the guy acted before sex, and it is the dumbest thing ever. The Cosby trial established this precedent in the mainstream. Still trying to be a slayer in the age of MeToo is incredibly dumb though. Anyways, this guy has lived a much better life than I will ever experience so it's hard for me to feel too bad for him

Screenshot 20200613 122223 Twitter

Screenshot 20200613 122207 Twitter

Because he was good looking,you should expect him more

What special obscure knowledge you possess, I would have never figured he is from Hong Kong. Chinks using anglo names are a cultural atrocity.
You're welcome. ;) And true, non-whites giving their kids white names is cucked. At least Malcolm X had it figured out, as well as Muhammad Ali.

You're welcome. ;) And true, non-whites giving their kids white names is cucked. At least Malcolm X had it figured out, as well as Muhammad Ali.
By that logic all niggers are cucked.