Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based BASED CAT

• Thread starter Shakur The Homie
  • Start date
Shakur The Homie

Shakur The Homie

HOW DARE YOU REJECT ME YOU STUPID OLD WHORE

based cat gonna be me if i reincarnate into a cat

Sub 5 disgusting looking foid

It’s over

Yet another volcel GrAY.
WAIT, SO WOULD YOU FUCK A FOID WHO ASSOCIATES WITH THE LGBTFAG COMMUNITY ? :feelswhat:
@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @proudweeb :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

She looks like a man.

WAIT, SO WOULD YOU FUCK A FOID WHO ASSOCIATES WITH THE LGBTFAG COMMUNITY ? :feelswhat:
@Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link @proudweeb :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I would fuck the BITCH if she was biological woman is there anything wrong with that nigger

I would fuck the BITCH if she was biological woman is there anything wrong with that nigger
SHE IS FROM THE LGBTFAG COMMUNITY NIGGER, KYS NIGGER FAGGOT.
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

SHE IS FROM THE LGBTFAG COMMUNITY NIGGER, KYS NIGGER FAGGOT.
KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
The bitch said they got she / her pronoun does it mean LGBT? No you fucking retard, she didn’t say she was a faggots or trannies or dyke. You are a fucking retarded GrAY.

The bitch said they got she / her pronoun does it mean LGBT? No you fucking retard, she didn’t say she was a faggots or trannies or dyke. You are a fucking retarded GrAY.
EVERYONE WHO HAVE SHE/HER PRONOUNS IS PART FROM THE LGBTFAG COMMUNITY, AND EVERYONE WHO IS PART FROM LGBTFAG COMUNNITY IS A :

FAGGOT

EVERYONE WHO HAVE SHE/HER PRONOUNS IS PART FROM THE LGBTFAG COMMUNITY, AND EVERYONE WHO IS PART FROM LGBTFAG COMUNNITY IS A :

FAGGOT
You fucking retard, I stalk sluts on instagram and they all got these she her pronouns. All these whores are not LGBT faggots they use these pronouns because they are retards who follow trends.

Even if you fucked a BI foid is it faggotry? NO, pumping and dumping one of these whores is not gay you are fucking a PUSSY not some gay shit.

You are a legit retard bro.

You fucking retard, I stalk sluts on instagram and they all got these she her pronouns. All these whores are not LGBT faggots they use these pronouns because they are retards who follow trends.

Even if you fucked a BI foid is it faggotry? NO, pumping and dumping one of these whores is not gay you are fucking a PUSSY not some gay shit.

You are a legit retard bro.
YOU ARE A FAGGOT, IT'S OVER FOR YOU. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

YOU ARE A FAGGOT, IT'S OVER FOR YOU. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
images

Every female has she/her pronouns
A REAL BIOLOGICAL WOMAN WILL NEVER SAY: '' OH HEY GUYS MY PRONOUNS ARE SHE/HER BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA''
ALL THIS BULLSHIT THAT THESE LGBTFAG KEEP SAYING.

A REAL BIOLOGICAL WOMAN WILL NEVER SAY: '' OH HEY GUYS MY PRONOUNS ARE SHE/HER BLA BLA BLA BLA BLA''
ALL THIS BULLSHIT THAT THESE LGBTFAG KEEP SAYING.
You are retarded pronouns are grammatical part of English language.

You are retarded pronouns are grammatical part of English language.
BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY THAT, EVERYONE KNOWS THE FUCKING PRONOUNS.
THE ONLY ONES WHO KEEP SAYING THIS SHIT ARE THE LGBTFAGGOTS

Using retarded pronouns doesn't mean you're fag, just that you're retarded

Wanting to fuck retarded ppl doesn't make you gay afaik

Cat body language is easy to read after a while.

Some cats don't mind being held but others really hate it.

WOOHOO WE LOVE KITTY CATS