Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Based books know whats up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

The first book just shows how normal teens live their childhood by playing basketball games and numerous other sports. Enjoying life without having to think about materialistic and lookist things. Not having to worry about what Emily or Chad says, because everyone was just so clueless day dreaming about what game they are going to play at lunch time. So many things can be interpreted from that cover alone. It shows people off different sizes, skin colors. Shows everyone is just together.

No, people hating on x guy because he hasnt hit the "requirements"

What about the second one?

Well...right from the get go you can clearly see that its portraying and promoting fakeup. Even the people that made the books know whats up. They know.

Everything you need to know growing up!

AKA find out what just exist mode can do for you.
Make your own assumptions out of these 2 but its clear as day that the writers know what boys and foids do during those times.

brutal pubertypill tbh
life had been so great before we started to need foids to satisfy our pee-pees (and by extension us)

100+ ways to slay sounds like a spam my first kiss reeks of degeneracy to me ngl
boys magazine telling us how to careermax
i like how the magazine precondition us, They seems to know what a girl's and a boy's life going to be like :feelskek:
i wonder how IT cucks see these kinds of things and wonder what kind of conclusion they make (maybe the same bs oppression claim)

i wonder how IT cucks see these kinds of things and wonder what kind of conclusion they make (maybe the same bs oppression claim)
It's a bit cherry picked according to Snopes but look at magazines for older foids and you'll see that they quickly grow out of any interest in anything other than beauty and sex.