Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based black women? - Look at the comments

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Sweden now has the strictest immigration laws in europe, Swedish PM: “Mass immigration doesn’t work…they have to go back.”​

Look at the comments

I mean, its a bit late. Considering the amount of rapes, murders etc. the refugees have done, and for the most part got away with, because its more important for their government to not seem racist than deliver some form of justice. Same goes for Germany too.

Look at the comments
No. Don't make me go back into that abyss.
Sad Sesame Street GIF by Muppet Wiki

I mean, its a bit late. Considering the amount of rapes, murders etc. the refugees have done, and for the most part got away with, because its more important for their government to not seem racist than deliver some form of justice. Same goes for Germany too.
I mean if the soviets can put millions in gulags in minecraft...

I mean if the soviets can put millions in gulags in minecraft...
True, but the soviet government were somewhat competent, that's the difference

They wern't before tho, things changed
I'd be impressed if they all of a sudden shipped most of them out, but I would be surprised

I can’t complain, but it took too long.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think demographic trends for Sweden are politically irreversible the way they are for Germany, France, and the Anglosphere

Based black kweens

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think demographic trends for Sweden are politically irreversible the way they are for Germany, France, and the Anglosphere
Well that's a different point, yeah white people aren't popping out as many babies as they used to, where as for most other races its on the increase.

Blakkk foids are based ngl

Well that's a different point, yeah white people aren't popping out as many babies as they used to, where as for most other races its on the increase.
I meant that I don’t think Sweden is beyond salvation the way the other countries I mentioned are. Germany, France, and the Anglosphere have been dealing with brown migration for decades whereas Sweden has only dealt with it for about 1

Blakkk foids are based ngl
Some, not all. There are still plenty of liberal and leftist black foids all over mainstream social media, this is a black “femcel” forum so they’re more likely to have dissident takes compared to the general population of black foids

Some, not all. There are still plenty of liberal and leftist black foids all over mainstream social media, this is a black “femcel” forum so they’re more likely to have dissident takes compared to the general population of black foids
I put the kkk because I'm only referring to the right wing ones, also, I find it strange (not really actually) how common it is for black foids to be "femcels", is it like higher standards or just because they're mostly ugly?

They're whining about men and muh racist middle easterners

All nigger foids should get a bullet to the skull.

I put the kkk because I'm only referring to the right wing ones, also, I find it strange (not really actually) how common it is for black foids to be "femcels", is it like higher standards or just because they're mostly ugly?
I fucking wish they were all celibate. These subhumans cockroaches should stop breeding.

I find it strange (not really actually) how common it is for black foids to be "femcels", is it like higher standards or just because they're mostly ugly?
Both, they are too ugly for attractive men of other races and have too high standards for their own men

I fucking wish they were all celibate. These subhumans cockroaches should stop breeding.
No, we need more mulattas in this world, Spanish and Portuguese sandniggers should start enslaving them again

Both, they are too ugly for attractive men of other races and have too high standards for their own men
Very confusing how one of the ugliest foid types still gets to be picky, I'm glad they're failing tho

No, we need more mulattas in this world, Spanish and Portuguese sandniggers should start enslaving them again

Brutal, still stand by what I said, the good looking ones compensate the atrocious looking ones, and they still look better than the average nigger