Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL based 60 year old steve bauer dates 18 year old foid. agecucks mad

Because she doesn't love him. Low IQ if you can't see that she's only with him for the money and status.
She’d go out with 18 year old chads

Because she doesn't love him. Low IQ if you can't see that she's with him for the money and status.
Good for him for finding young foids instead of old hags

Relationships between young women and adult men have a power imbalance... because those women have a billion times more SMV, options, people to simp for and defend them, a shitton of laws to defend them, and have no real feelings for people while some men do have them.
Based

jfl at agecucks, most jbs I see actually seem to have no problem with dating an older man

in fact, it seems that they are even more open about it these days
yeah bro its called money(most of the time).

foids like men older than them anyway, it's biological.

This is yet more proof that banging a 7+ girl who is between the age of 18 and 26 is basically the pinnacle of living hence why Chads and Gigachads of all ages always aim for what I've just described. Anything else is the result of the man simply not having the option to do this.

Of course femoids will complain about this because 99.99999% of them fall into this category.
This is yet more proof that banging a 7+ girl who is between the age of 18 and 26 is basically the pinnacle of living hence why Chads and Gigachads of all ages always aim for what I've just described. Anything else is the result of the man simply not having the option to do this.

Of course femoids will complain about this because 99.99999% of them fall into this category.
*don't fall into this category

Last edited:
Take a guess
He’s a chick magnet?

*don't fall into this category
i think 40% of women are stacylite+ and 20% of men are chadlite+

70 yo chad usually doesn’t exist as far as I know
"would" - if he did/does exist. Also I noticed a lot of foids are gold diggers and they date decrepit old sacks of shit with a lot of shekels. Jfl.

"would" - if he did/does exist. Also I noticed a lot of foids are gold diggers and they date decrepit old sacks of shit with a lot of shekels. Jfl.
Most foids don’t date rich elders

Most foids don’t date rich elders
Some do though, that's what I'm saying. There's better chances to ascend as an old man with lots of money than for us ugly broke incels

Some do though, that's what I'm saying. There's better chances to ascend as an old man with lots of money than for us ugly broke incels
Most don’t date them. It’s hard to get access to one because they’re often famous

jfl at agecucks, most jbs I see actually seem to have no problem with dating an older man

in fact, it seems that they are even more open about it these days

Tfw brutally hairmogged by a 60 yo dude

i wish I was rich and statusmaxxed, would love to make soys seethe
Screenshot 2020 10 12 215223

She looks like she has already hit her wall

Makes me think of oldje.

18 year old predator praying on old lonely rich guy. Sick.

60 year olds should not date young foids but to leave to young men.