Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL based 60 year old steve bauer dates 18 year old foid. agecucks mad

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
jfl at agecucks, most jbs I see actually seem to have no problem with dating an older man

in fact, it seems that they are even more open about it these days

jfl at agecucks, most jbs I see actually seem to have no problem with dating an older man

in fact, it seems that they are even more open about it these days
cope. agecuckoldry is getting worse. AOC will be 21 soon.

@Mainländer

Relationships between young women and adult men have a power imbalance... because those women have a billion times more SMV, options, people to simp for and defend them, a shitton of laws to defend them, and have no real feelings for people while some men do have them.

Relationships between young women and adult men have a power imbalance... because those women have a billion times more SMV, options, people to simp for and defend them, a shitton of laws to defend them, and have no real feelings for people while some men do have them.
power imbalances were useful for men being breadwinners and providers

power imbalances were useful for men being breadwinners and providers
Men should have complete power over women at all times. Women being free makes everyone lose except for a tiny minority of psychopathic Chads and billionaires.

JFL he's chad looking but based to hear he's dating a younger foid.
Men should have complete power over women at all times. Women being free makes everyone lose except for a tiny minority of psychopathic Chads and billionaires.
if you're old enough to go to war you can handle a "power imbalance" relationship. age gaps have been done since the dawn of time and they always worked out. thery didn't become stigmatized until the 70s or some shit. studies show the only reasom age gap couples break up is cuz of the stigma against them

if you're old enough to go to war you can handle a "power imbalance" relationship. age gaps have been done since the dawn of time and they always worked out. thery didn't become stigmatized until the 70s or some shit. studies show the only reasom age gap couples break up is cuz of the stigma against them
I would certainly say so. It most definitely is to say/think that the reason why younger foids prefer older guys is basically free security, considering they shift from parents to someone who is older and settled.

I would certainly say so. It most definitely is to say/think that the reason why younger foids prefer older guys is basically free security, considering they shift from parents to someone who is older and settled.
and men like younger women due to fertility and reproductive value

cope. agecuckoldry is getting worse. AOC will be 21 soon.

@Mainländer
I mean what JBs usually think, but regarding law things will only get worse. They will still fuck older chad but now he may end up in jail

I mean what JBs usually think, but regarding law things will only get worse. They will still fuck older chad but now he may end up in jail
i knew of a normie who got 14months in prison for sex with underage teens

I would do the same. Whenever I see a statusmaxxed dude fucking anything other than prime pussy, I wonder if he's gay.

I would do the same. Whenever I see a statusmaxxed dude fucking anything other than prime pussy, I wonder if he's gay.
18 year olds>30+ year olds

Why doesn't anyone cry out about 'power imbalance' in sugar daddy relationships?

These kind of couples give me hope, ty for the life fuel OP

Why doesn't anyone cry out about 'power imbalance' in sugar daddy relationships?
the comments are criticizing the relationship in the youtube comments section

So if i play my cards right i can get laid in a couple of years...

Yeah...

Right after my magical transition into a rich Chad!

So if i play my cards right i can get laid in a couple of years...

Yeah...

Right after my magical transition into a rich Chad!
Not a chad anymore at age 60

I wish I was rich.

why care about the affairs of sexhavers i dont get it, its not entertaining its just rage inducing

Take the DonEladioPill

Take the trumppill. Take the crosbypill.

Why did you mention him?
Because he played Don Eladio in Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul. Why else would i mention him? Did you click my link?

This is why I hate chads get to have prime pussy all their lives while I can't have them at my prime

Because he played Don Eladio in Breaking Bad & Better Call Saul. Why else would i mention him? Did you click my link?
What does that have to do with this?

LifeFuel if your planning to be a very wealthy statusmaxxed 60 year old. Most of your Chad classmates superior genes will fade by then.

LifeFuel if your planning to be a very wealthy statusmaxxed 60 year old. Most of your Chad classmates superior genes will fade by then.
I thought Only 1 in a million become that rich?

Most the females seemed mad (hoes mad) and most the males were saying he is the man.

I hate age cucks
Age cucks needs to be treated for their soy cuck opinions.