Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Barge counter: 20

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
Barged and refused to move out of the way to about 20 people. One old hag foid refused to move and she was fat af. I just pretended like she wasn’t there, they all look at me in shock but they don’t dare say anything. Life fuel of being a gymcell.

Barged and refused to move out of the way to about 20 people. One old hag foid refused to move and she was fat af. I just pretended like she wasn’t there, they all look at me in shock but they don’t dare say anything. Life fuel of being a gymcell.
nigga i wouldn't touch 100 kg lean monster too

What's your physique look like?

boat factory GIF by Jerology

That's a lot of ships

What's your physique look like?
I have broad shoulders. My waist is kinda blocky. Trying to leanmaxx more but I have visible abs at 100kg current. Curl 36kg dumbbells, bench 125kg for 4. Strength is of course going down on my cut rn

I have broad shoulders. My waist is kinda blocky. Trying to leanmaxx more but I have visible abs at 100kg current. Curl 36kg dumbbells, bench 125kg for 4. Strength is of course going down on my cut rn
Nice.

Idk my bench but it's probably pretty weak since I just started like a week ago