Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Barbie director is angry incels like one of her characters

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
If I were a creator, I would be happy if anyone, liked or supported, or found new interpretations for my product, regardless of what their background or beliefs were. But that isn’t good enough for these women. :feelsclown:

Attachments

• 242D0612-51B3-4D79-94A4-B54E89E2F213.jpeg
    242D0612-51B3-4D79-94A4-B54E89E2F213.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 151
why am I not surprised the director is a feminist who talks about muh inkwells :feelskek:

Ive been telling you guys about this retarded whore right from the start

why am I not surprised the director is a feminist who talks about muh inkwells :feelskek:
Not only do incels have to go without sex, they have to be shamed and verbally abused because they can’t get any, it wouldn’t be like this if the genders were switched.

If I were a creator, I would be happy if anyone, liked or supported, or found new interpretations for my product, regardless of what their background or beliefs were. But that isn’t good enough for these women. :feelsclown:
They culturaly appropriate EVERYTHING that men make.

Voting rights for all men -> Suffragettes
Marxism -> Feminism (Victoria Woodhull)
Video games -> gamer girls and gamergate
Twitch for videogames -> twitchthots
Science -> Women in STEM
Cowboy boots are now women's fashion
All male fashion eventually becomes women's fashion
Kevin Samuels -> Female DatingStrategy
Literature studies -> Women's Studies
Art critique -> Feminist critque
Masculinity -> NuMale, Positive Masculinity
Incels -> Femcels
R9K -> Tranny9000

So it is confirmed that the movie was specifically about incels JFL. We actually get soys to spend hundreds of millions of dollars hahahaha

Cry about it

I really don't get why everybody is talking about some shitty movie about Barbie, what's the big deal?

What a whore

She has 2 sons and she's non-NT. As being Neurodivergent is heavily genetic her kids will be as ugly as her and non-NT. She is literally an incel factory, her husband is literally an incel factory, her sons are literally incels-in-the-making.

They culturaly appropriate EVERYTHING that men make.

Voting rights for all men -> Suffragettes
Marxism -> Feminism (Victoria Woodhull)
Video games -> gamer girls and gamergate
Twitch for videogames -> twitchthots
Science -> Women in STEM
Cowboy boots are now women's fashion
All male fashion eventually becomes women's fashion
Kevin Samuels -> Female DatingStrategy
Literature studies -> Women's Studies
Art critique -> Feminist critque
Masculinity -> NuMale, Positive Masculinity
Incels -> Femcels
R9K -> Tranny9000

So it is confirmed that the movie was specifically about incels JFL. We actually get soys to spend hundreds of millions of dollars hahahaha
To think that this all sprung from a niche community being catapulted into the mainstream by a deranged hapa from California :feelskek:

To think that this all sprung from a niche community being catapulted into the mainstream by a deranged hapa from California :feelskek:
it's crazy how far we've come