Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Barber made fun of me!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
So because I am lazy and long hair is harder to take care off, I go and cut it once in a while.
Went to the barber, sat down, barber looked at my hair and said it looks weird and what I did with it and if I cut it myself in a way where he laughed at me.
Fucking brutal because I didn't say anything back.
This fucking fag has 0 customer service because I am a fucking inkler.
My hair looks alr now but I refuse to ever go back :feelsUgh:.
Its literally over as an genetic failure.
Literal sui fuel.

How will I ever recover from this?
"Its just your personality":soy::soy::soy:

Since i started balding i don't even have the confidence to go barber anymore, i mog you

I stopped going to the barber like 2 years ago, every time I go there it's very fucking awkward and when I try to explain to him what I want he acts like a braindead retard who can't hear me and still fucks up my hair :feelskek:
I cut my hair on my own now

Since i started balding i don't even have the confidence to go barber anymore, i mog you
brutal bro.
Barbers are sui fuel.
They hate subhumans
I stopped going to the barber like 2 years ago, every time I go there it's very fucking awkward and when I try to explain to him what I want he acts like a braindead retard who can't hear me and still fucks up my hair :feelskek:
Yeah barbers are generally low iq wagies

Cut it yourself

Cut it yourself
How are you people competent enough to cut your own hair?

So because I am lazy and long hair is harder to take care off, I go and cut it once in a while.
Went to the barber, sat down, barber looked at my hair and said it looks weird and what I did with it and if I cut it myself in a way where he laughed at me.
Fucking brutal because I didn't say anything back.
This fucking fag has 0 customer service because I am a fucking inkler.
My hair looks alr now but I refuse to ever go back :feelsUgh:.
Its literally over as an genetic failure.
Literal sui fuel.
View attachment 539533
How will I ever recover from this?
"Its just your personality":soy::soy::soy:
Take winstrol ==> guaranteed hair loss ==> no barber

How are you people competent enough to cut your own hair?
It's very easy once you get used to it, use a mirror and a good trimmer and just do a simple haircut, either cutting it all your hair to a specific length or cutting the sides to one length and leaving the top or trimming it lightly (that's what I do)

Last edited:
Did you still tip him after? :feelskek:

Always hated getting haircuts. I hate some stranger touching my scalp. Ive gotten a haircut at a barber once in the past 3 years. I just cut my hair myself.

Damned Berber's!

I don't get how some of you guys go to a barber. I literally just shave it off and regrow it. I realized it doesn't even matter at least for me. Short hair, long hair, nice hair cut all has the same results. Might as well save a few bucks and avoid the awkwardness and pain of having to stare at my face for 30 minutes