Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Banning incels /redpill discussion won't make women safe

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
The recent attacks on women in NYC were not done by any of the guys in this forum. No, not by guys who watch Andrew Tate or watch MGTOW videos.
But I suspect it was done by a frustrated 20-something black male. He never visited the website yet he is frustrated and angry about something he doesn't know. What he just felt angry and didn't need to post long text walls on incels, is justifying it.
He just acted.
Same with pedophiles, like the recent ugly Nickelodeon dude who probably did stuff to young kids. He wasn't motivated by incels having a discussion on why age of consent is a social construct, but his failure to date and ugliness to most women.

So banning this website full of depressed men is not going to solve anything. In fact, it acts more like a pressure release valve.
Bluepilled people will keep a lot of pain, angry, and envy in until it explodes.

So femoids the men you must fear are not on this website but onces that don't

They will use mental jiu jutsu blame us anyway

My anger can be extinguished by giving me a chubby brunette wife with an insatiable appetite for cuddles but the liberals conveniently refuse to address this.

My anger can be extinguished by giving me a chubby brunette wife with an insatiable appetite for cuddles but the liberals conveniently refuse to address this.
Nope you are not entitled to that incel