Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bank robbery suspect shot and killed by Mesa SWAT in Arizona

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhkJ7zpNHLs7bei44j

TEMPE, AZ — Police are investigating a deadly shooting involving the Mesa Police Department in Tempe Wednesday afternoon, near College Avenue and Baseline Road.
BREAKING:
Police say a 37-year-old man has died after being shot by the Mesa SWAT team.
The man shot & killed was a “bank robbery suspect from this past Monday.”
The man was “non-compliant & refused to exit the vehicle.” pic.twitter.com/KIF5sI7Kxe
— Zach Crenshaw (@ZachCrenshaw) September 29, 2021
A Tempe police spokesperson says Mesa officers were in the area trying to arrest the suspect of a bank robbery that occurred Monday near Stapley Drive and Brown Road.

Police say the man indicated that he was armed and was refusing to get out of a parked vehicle.

After negotiations failed, police say they used less-lethal means to attempt to get him to exit the vehicle. When the suspect got out, police say he was still not compliant and reportedly attempted to reach for a weapon in his waistband. That's when police say four officers opened fire at the suspect.

The suspect, identified as 37-year-old Stephen Phil Franco, was taken to the hospital but did not survive.

Police say a gun was later located on the ground near Franco.

Tempe police are handling the officer-involved shooting investigation and Mesa is handling the bank robbery investigation.

Last edited:
BLACK WIVES MATTER

Fuk the police

nOoOOOooooooooo, not my poor niggerinos:feels::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::feels::soy::foidSoy::soy::feels::soy::feels::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:feels::feels::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:foidSoy::foidSoy::feels::feels::feels:

Fuck cops and dindus. Dont rob banks and you wont get shot 5head

Fuck cops and dindus. Dont rob banks and you wont get shot 5head

If that's how you feel, doesn't that mean the cops were doing their jobs? And should do their jobs?

Nice editing @WØLF

Corner a man , make him worthless ( ugly , Shit wage , No Woman )

And this is what you fucking get , fuck this world Man ". Its rigged against a certain Type of man ( ugly / poor " ) and gynocentric beyond repair

It Is Over.

If that's how you feel, doesn't that mean the cops were doing their jobs? And should do their jobs?
in my experience cops dont do their jobs. The opposite, in fact. I used to like them back when protecting and serving was commonly thought to be their primary duty. We had since learned that cops actually only protect the elite and those who make the laws to put people like us in their place. They dont protect and serve shit, they just enforce the law, which they are shit at.
Cops and blacks could go extinct in a giant thunderdome-style war for all I care.

Thanks bro :p

WSHH somehow got the story wrong so I had to correct it jfl
He ain't dindu nuffin man. He was a good boy n sheeiit. Dem racis crackkkaz be shootin unarmed and inozent black man

looks like his hands are up. Anyways, imagine naming your city table...

looks like his hands are up. Anyways, imagine naming your city table...

That's how we usually name cities. Based on what they are. Mesa is/was a big flat natural rock plateau.

in my experience cops dont do their jobs. The opposite, in fact. I used to like them back when protecting and serving was commonly thought to be their primary duty. We had since learned that cops actually only protect the elite and those who make the laws to put people like us in their place. They dont protect and serve shit, they just enforce the law, which they are shit at.
Cops and blacks could go extinct in a giant thunderdome-style war for all I care.

But that's not what they're doing here, based on what you're saying?