Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bangladeshi ISIS whore married a white ISIS fighter

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Yago Riedijk, of Arnhem, Holland, is the Isis husband of Shamima Begum

I would have though she would have married a brown man but no it turns out to be the just be white pill once again.

How many ISIS foids you think are marrying brown men? We need examples.

NINTCHDBPICT000469438945.jpg

image_3d9633.png

I am Dutch and also know lots of radicalised ex ´friends´.
They are white converts and sick of the West.
Listening to Anasheeds on a daily and say that Western women should be stoned to death according to Sharia.

BASED

Message to Authorities reading this:
I do not know these people, because they are my ex-friends of school. I do not want to be associated with them, and use this forum to communicate with like-minded individuals, who are in the same predicament as me.

Last edited:
He looks ethnic lowkey

Over for shariamaxxers
@Incedel we need "religious extremism" jfl if you can't comprehend the nature of women

>Brown eyes
Thats mixed

He looks ethnic lowkey
Really? I mean I know his hair & eyes are darker, but they still seem different compared to most ethnics I've seen. His skin is a lot whiter, and he also has facial features/skull structuring I would define is distinctly "European" if that makes any sense.

His last name is very Dutch, and his first name is apparently a Christian name so I think he probably is actually Dutch.
>Brown eyes
Thats mixed
Whites carry the genes for Brown Eyes, it's just less common & varies by the population.
Least retarded pajeet
His avi clearly reflects his IQ.

Really? I mean I know his hair & eyes are darker, but they still seem different compared to most ethnics I've seen. His skin is a lot whiter, and he also has facial features/skull structuring I would define is distinctly "European" if that makes any sense.

His last name is very Dutch, and his first name is apparently a Christian name so I think he probably is actually Dutch
Looks sort of mixed to me, def not pure racially

Looks sort of mixed to me, def not pure racially
That is a possibility yeah: His facial features/skull structure seem overall more European to me, which I use as more of a determinant of race as opposed to just hair & eye color.

it seems a lot of people here & in general seem to think that all because you have darker hair & eyes as a White=mixed somehow, yet I've never seen them try & use any data of sorts to prove this. Yamnaya/Steppe genes(dominant in N. Euros) has the potential for darker hair & eyes, it's just less common. ANF/EEF genes are also present in N. Euros & all Europeans, which also carries the genes for lighter eyes but it's less common, and brown/"darker" eyes are more common. Many historical anthropologists even classified people in the British Isles & France as having "Mediterranid" types which include darker hair & eyes.

Last edited:
That is a possibility yeah: His facial features/skull structure seem overall more European to me, which I use as more of a determinant of race as opposed to just hair & eye color.

it seems a lot of people here & in general seem to think that all because you have darker hair & eyes as a White=mixed somehow, yet I've never seen them try & use any data of sorts to prove this. Yamnaya/Steppe genes(dominant in N. Euros) has the potential for darker hair & eyes, it's just less common. ANF/EEF genes are also present in N. Euros & all Europeans, which also carries the genes for lighter eyes but it's less common, and brown/"darker" eyes are more common. Many historical anthropologists even classified people in the British Isles & France as having "Mediterranid" types which include darker hair & eyes.
@Chudpreet

Rumor has it the white males get second pick for the foids behind the locals.

@Chudpreet
Yeah exactly right. All three main ancestral populations of whites were mostly dark-featured (except WHGs, for whom blue eyes were common). Nords got depigmented as an environmental adaptation, but ethnics will try and push a narrative that all dark-featured whites like Meds are MIxEd:soy:

His last name is very Dutch, and his first name is apparently a Christian name so I think he probably is actually Dutch.

Whites carry the genes for Brown Eyes, it's just less common & varies by the population.

His avi clearly reflects his IQ.
European or white doesn't mean dutch lol
He doesn't look like a dutch person, he looks like an immigrant or mixed.

Just a normal dutchman right @DarkStarDown :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

European or white doesn't mean dutch lol
Yeah I know I was just stating it: You can have a brown haired & brown eyed European, you even see them in France, parts of Germany, the British Isles, etc. these traits are native to Europe, since many of the populations Europeans descended from carried the alleles for darker hair & eyes(ANF/EEF)

He doesn't look like a dutch person, he looks like an immigrant or mixed.
I mean eh, maybe, maybe not.

According to many racial anthropology maps of Europe I've seen, the Dutch almost always are exclusively Nordic in pheno, which almost always has fair hair & lighter eyes.

that's not a white dude

that's not a white dude
I think he's partially (Ashkenazi) Jewish: His name has too strong Hebrew roots to it, and he also has low-hanging ear-lobes & beady eyes which is a trait of being Jewish.

HowToSpotAKike

@Fardin Khan your looksmatch getting jbweed

makes sense
Checks out: Also, Jews would sometimes take White last names, and many of them also mixed with some of the locals which could explain some of his features being European(his skull-structure looks mostly North Euro imo, at least from the angle in the first pic). However, his earlobe area & eyes are similar to Kikes I've seen.

I saw some genetic data showing Ashkenazis are 50% MENA and the rest is a mix of South European, East European, and NW European.

This would also make sense as to why he joined (((isis))), since it was just another psy-op/controlled opposition like AZOG in Ukraine.

@Chudpreet @currycel102

Last edited:
I'd execute this goofy looking shitskin in minecraft pe 1.14

I am Dutch and also know lots of radicalised ex ´friends´.
They are white converts and sick of the West.
Listening to Anasheeds on a daily and say that Western women should be stoned to death according to Sharia.

BASED

Message to Authorities reading this:
I do not know these people, because they are my ex-friends of school. I do not want to be associated with them, and use this forum to communicate with like-minded individuals, who are in the same predicament as me.
I'd love to have friends like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back