Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Band cancelled due to (((allegations))) of sexual misconduct makes unapologetic return; soys and NPCs duly triggered.

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★

Backstory: In 2019, allegations of "sexual misconduct" - effectively the most vague, ambiguous 'catch all' term imaginable - were levied against this band. Naturally, once the first allegations were made, various damsels in distress came out of the woodwork, claiming that they too had been victims of members of the band. Funnily enough, not a single shred of evidence of these allegations emerged, and no convictions were made, but in the era of Trial By Twitter, the band's social media accounts were deleted and it was assumed they had disbanded.

Three and a half years later, out of nowhere, the band has returned with a new song. They have addressed the allegations made against them with all the attention they deserve - not a single word. Naturally, NPCs and soys are up in arms about this.

I can't view all the comments on their Instagram post because I don't have an Instagram account, but these are some of the standouts from those I can see:

Whether or not you like their music, this should be seen as a great victory for the underdog. Sadly, we live in an age in which a girl can post anything on social media simply because she has a vendetta against someone and effectively ruin them because NPCs inevitably lap it up as gospel truth. This is a massive middle finger to these people and to seem them seethe is wonderful.

Based.

I learned this the hard way. Despite allegations and bullshit, you still have to truck on and prove them wrong.