Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ban this disgusting fakecel @Moroccancel2 right now!

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
@Moroccancel2- I thought he was a good user.

these posts are just an excuse for u to oogle chads :feelshaha:

these posts are just an excuse for u to oogle chads :feelshaha:
I would have made an account on .org if that was true lol. Talking about how your life sucks gets boring after some time. That's why everyone rots in lounge.

u sure ur not a looksmax user? cuz ur past two posts are literally average looksmax posts :feelswhere:
Nope. I'm bored that's all. I rarely make such posts, so accusing me of being a closeted faggot is retarded. No offense.

You should be accusing @FucktheFBI not me. He talks about Tyrone mogging everyone 24/7 in sewers.
seeking and posting chad comps is still gay bro. another user here being more gay doesn't absolve you :feelsugh:

seeking and posting chad comps is still gay bro. another user here being more gay doesn't absolve you :feelsugh:
Lmao I rarely post these. Calm down. It's just for fun.

You should be accusing @FucktheFBI not me. He talks about Tyrone mogging everyone 24/7 in sewers.
Me being black? If you are accusing me of being black I shown my skin several times and what do you want from me?

Me being black? If you are accusing me of being black I shown my skin several times and what do you want from me?
You said you were Mixed race?