Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban request @mods

Nincel

Nincel

Banned
-
By some magical star alignment, a week after joining the incel boards from years of absolute suffering, I suddenly ascended as a 5’8 ethnic spic mutt, with a Becky. I will spare the details as I don’t want to humble/brag on any way shape or form, and it could very well go under as per the blackpill.

I had some incel art that I was near completion and would have loved to share soon and it saddens me that I won’t be able to do so, but I want to keep as much integrity to the board as I can. I will keep using the blackpill to guide me, as it was as present as ever. I know I was only on briefly, and it never began for some of us, but for the for the possible minority that have some semblance of a chance, Godspeed in your quest for ultimate cope(trucel) or ascension(5’7+ethnics etc):feelsLightsaber:

I truly enjoyed the brief time here.

Good job champ. I never ever knew you but i'll miss you enjoy your life now that you've ascended

you're not even going to storytime it? fake and gay

Cunt could have just disabled his account in private :feelsUgh:

Hope he die irl :feelsaww:

He was never incel in the first place

lol the responses when someone ascends always have me dying

I see. Too lazy to come up with a believable story.

Good for you brocel! I also want to ascend so badly... :feelsrope:

If your 5'8 and latino your not an incel lol

I’ve seen so many users come and go, but it seems that nowadays they don’t stay long. It’s over for Earthboundcels.

Its Happening Mother 2 GIF

By some magical star alignment, a week after joining the incel boards from years of absolute suffering, I suddenly ascended as a 5’8 ethnic spic mutt, with a Becky. I will spare the details as I don’t want to humble/brag on any way shape or form, and it could very well go under as per the blackpill.

I had some incel art that I was near completion and would have loved to share soon and it saddens me that I won’t be able to do so, but I want to keep as much integrity to the board as I can. I will keep using the blackpill to guide me, as it was as present as ever. I know I was only on briefly, and it never began for some of us, but for the for the possible minority that have some semblance of a chance, Godspeed in your quest for ultimate cope(trucel) or ascension(5’7+ethnics etc):feelsLightsaber:

I truly enjoyed the brief time here.
Bragging while saying he's not bragging. Pathetic. These posts should be deleted. A person who ascends should write: "Ban me, I've ascended".

Good job champ. I never ever knew you but i'll miss you enjoy your life now that you've ascended
He'll be back. Ascending is where the problem starts with foid, not ends. That's just so obvious from literally every story we hear about or know about for almost all low smv males. :feelsjuice:

If you wanted to stay here so much you could’ve just larped as an incel you know :feelsseriously: