Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Request, Indoctrination is Complete

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been indoctrinated and cannot forget the blackpill

Blackpilled on
-women
-marriage
-divorce
-zionist
-degeneracy
-lookism
-heightism
-racism

I'm going to live a life worth living under these circumstances. I will use this info to practice incel-Machiavellianism, essentially mixing in with the normies as best as I can, barring degeneracy. Sort of like Reiner and the others from AOT.

God bless you guys, I will probably be lurking from time to time to have a chuckle. PEACE OUT!

Last edited:
See you in a week.

It's sad to see you go.

Cya man good luck with your job hunt

Banned but still logs in, kek. Remember: you’re here forever.
3AC3CC96 1D59 4D48 8CFE 746BC11EB2AB

Banned but still logs in, kek. Remember: you’re here forever.
View attachment 4894
Many banned users are still lurking.

I wonder what actual lurkers are doing here. It feels weird to know that there are unknown people browsing this site who read my posts on a daily basis.

Goodbye boyo, you were cool.

He addressed this in the OP.

"God bless you guys, I will probably be lurking from time to time to have a chuckle. PEACE OUT!"
I don’t get why you’d request a ban if you keep lurking though. And why login when you can’t reply anyway.

I don’t get why you’d request a ban if you keep lurking though. And why login when you can’t reply anyway.
They should just come back TBH.

You'll automatically spend less time on this website when you can't post anything. I experienced it first hand when I requested my ban

You'll automatically spend less time on this website when you can't post anything. I experienced it first hand when I requested my ban
But yet you keep logging in/lurking. How much less is less time in that case?

But yet you keep logging in/lurking. How much less is less time in that case?
It was enough for me to finish my paper and get my school work done.

It was enough for me to finish my paper and get my school work done.
A temporary break is understandable, but not when you request a permanent ban but keep coming back anyway.

I hope you ascend, my friend.