Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ban pedophiles, for the good of this forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Deleted member 41837

Deleted member 41837

Self-banned
-
Dear mods, please ban every pedophile and every post containing pedophillia, it attracts weirdos here and people we wouldn't want here. Thanks. Also since this place is monitored by the FBI you guys may aswell hand over their ip to them.

575129CD 5B8E 4972 A30D CC9D1EAFCE39

I want a pure virgin gf i missed out on, if this is pedophilia BAN MEEEE MODS

Cuck mindset. From the point foids start to bleed they are breedable and aceptable to fuck.

You are glowing.

Furthermore, there are already anti-pedo rules in place and they are strictly enforced.

Last edited:
oderadores, prohíban todos los pedófilos y todas las publicaciones que contengan pedofilia, atrae a bichos raros aquí y a personas que no querríamos aquí. Gracias. Además, dado que este lugar está m
I only want short young girls AKA legal lolis :panties:

They're already banned. Check the rules.

kys pedophile
I'm not saying I would do it, but that humans in ancient times thought like that and nature intended it. Plus you are a little bitch. You call yourself Jeremy Meeks but get scared of male sexuality.:feelskek: You belong on Reddit you pussy.

Delete your comment bro or you might get banned:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
This is just a scientific fact. Why would nature make it possible for women at that age to get pregnant if it wasn't necessary for the human survival? I wouldn't do that personally but if I get banned for scientific facts this site isn't better than subreddits saying you can decide your gender.

Being attracted to pre teen foids are idiotic tbh. They are not even a woman. They are just a kindergarten.

Dear mods, please ban every pedophile and every post containing pedophillia, it attracts weirdos here and people we wouldn't want here.
Pedophilia has always been banned here since homosexuality has always been banned here.

WhatPhile

Cuck mindset. From the point foids start to bleed they are breedable and aceptable to fuck.

what does this have to do with pedophilia?

girls who bleed are mid-adolescent lady-women not pre-adolescent boy-children