Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ban pedophelia discussion entirely for moral and or optics related purposes?

Ban pedophelia discussion entirely for moral and or optics related purposes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I get that reddit guys can sometimes be a pain in the ass, they were calling a Father who masturbated to an almost 18 yeard old girl a monster. But people here love to say that prime age is 10, so that's a nono too. I want a middle ground.

(18 + 10) / 2 = 14

Hey would you look at that!

How is discussing Dr. Pizza comparable to the edgy fucksticks going around posting pictures of 10-year-olds?

I wouldn't care about harmless discussions of any topic simply based on moral gounds (I hardly have any morals left anymore), but I'm aware how many problems this topic in particular could result in.

Pedophiles that act on their sick desires should get the death penalty. The rest are better off chemically castrated for life. So yes I definitely think such discussions should be banned.

"agecucks."
The term "agecuck" has to do specifically with men who are ok with younger men having sex with younger (sexually developed) girls but cockblock older men (and usually themselves) from it. Since prepubescents in general won't be having sex in an acceptable way (I want to believe), the term isn't fit for someone who's simply against sex with prepubescents (I also am btw). I never used the term like that nor am aware of anyone who did.

The idea that it's only ok for younger men to fuck younger foids is based on the 100% feminist concept of "power imbalance", that's why I call agecucks feminists.

Depends, baiting like "this 8 year old is posting these pictures in a bikinii on tictok" should just be deleted but discussion is fine. Its not like we are discussing plans or grooming, that all takes place on fag and tranny discords.

Being on the "immoral" side of the fence I can say. That the way we discuss this openly is great venting. The fact that groups like IT find it disgusting is because we can talk openly about and and show our true feelings. Places like reddit and other liberal sites bury the subject because 1. those types of relationships but the male in full control and 2. because their members are all the IRL type groomers trying to cover themselves by exaggerated outrage. They are hypocrites and the worst and most disgusting type of offenders. Fags in particular are repulsive because their goal is to sodomize boys and introduce them to the gay lifestyle of getting passed around older men. They are more cynical as they get off to corruption and many liberals have really extreme and repulsive fetishes, like feet, scat, extreme bondage, piercings, cbt.

They get mad because I can say I love this character body type, there is no age numbers on these characters either.

ump45 girls frontline drawn by ginhaha  dfe0c97caa2b57eb17f13aa0a83d2af8
  neptune neptune drawn by bimmy  e1f72665b1a8bc3cfcf03c48d085c057

While they will get crucified by their landwhale overlords for wrong think.

well, i'm not a chomo and they disgust me

yes, in the interest of the forum, but Blackpill discussion like how foids before they are 18 are having sex and sending nudes to guys should be allowed.
well, i'm not a chomo and they disgust me
ok culo
society would not have progressed if foids werent fucked young,also the life expectancy was less.

Last edited:
both of these sound like incredibly cucked reasons tbh

why should any subject matter be off limits?

shit like "I want to enslave and rape little girls and mass-produce CP" should obv. be banned but it should be fine talking about all kinds of paraphilias here and whether one approves of or denies them

inevitably if you ban the subject matter, you remove opportunity for people to condemn it, and if you're worried about "optics" they'll just speculate everyone is having secret pedo convos via PM

if you're worried about "morality" then the absence of debate removes the opportunity for correct morality to naturally triumph over incorrect morality via the clashing of ideas of men
I don't care about pedo's
apostrophe cancer
the quran says if she bleeds you can marry and fuck her
mohammed himself pbuh consummated aisha's marriage when she was a 9yo jb:bigbrain:
point of clarification MBC: she doesn't need to bleed to MARRY her, only to fuck

Muhammad married Aisha prior to her menses but left her living w/ her parents and only visited her on a weekly basis to thigh her intercrurally for a couple years
he didn't actually put the penis IN to her until after she began her menses tho

very considerate IMO bet a lot of guys who married pre-menarche girls were less patient and jammed it in ASAP

he seems like an evolved person to have figured out how to make thighing work for the pair of them

IE not just "kind of like a kneejob" distal from the pelvis, but more like "right in the sub-pelvic thigh gap and running it along the outer labia so it flicks the clit and she likes it" type mechanics

PRAISE TO MO

Last edited:
I have an idea: An[UWSL]y user making a post involving it has to put a special flag on their post (just like rules with NSFW things). Posts with that flag can't be visible to graycels or random visitors. [/UWSL]

I have an idea: An[UWSL]y user making a post involving it has to put a special flag on their post (just like rules with NSFW things). Posts with that flag can't be visible to graycels or random visitors. [/UWSL]
Or just only allow such post in the Bunker.

No, it shouldn't be banned

I am a proud hebephile and ephebophile
Ephebe is the Greek word for adolescent boy.

Please stop contributing to the cancer of implying it should be used to refer to an attraction to adolescent girls.

Hebephilia covers that just find, it's analagous to lolicon while pedophilia is analagous to heidicon

Romance

please don't ban romance Link

@Wizard32 “why should any subject matter be off limits?”

Because presumably we don’t want to give the normies any proverbial “ammunition” with which to justify having our site taken down? :feelsugh:

Though sure I do get the other side of the argument ie why have a site at all that’s supposed to be presumably quite a bit more freedom of speech friendly than most others out there these days, only to ultimately cuck it to a degree that would make it closer to boring hug boxes of censorship like reddit in comparison? :feelsUgh:

I suppose it comes down to a matter of priorities…

As in what matters most to you all ie being allowed to freely discuss a topic a majority of humanity has always felt to be so vile and repulsive as to be literally unspeakable (ie pedophelia) to the point we’re willing to sacrifice the entire website over it ie to be willing to die so to speak on this particularly disgusting free speech hill?

Or…

Preserving a board for “incel discussions” as well to just have a supportive incel group community at all costs to continue to be able to belong to, even if we have to sacrifice the above kind of speech in order to make it just a little harder for the normies to take the site away from us? :feelshehe:

Last edited:
Most aren't going to care, if hebephilia and ephebophilia remain unbanned.

With semantics, that still leaves us room to vehemently argue that the claim we are pedophiles is false (which it is, as most of the few people that go even younger than hebephilia are just trolling anyway).

Last edited:
@Wizard32 “why should any subject matter be off limits?”
Because presumably we don’t want to give the normies any proverbial “ammunition” with which to justify having our site taken down? :feelsugh:
why wouldn't Minassian and all the ER stuff be enough?

Though sure I do get the other side of the argument ie why have a site at all that’s supposed to be presumably quite a bit more freedom of speech friendly than most others out there these days, only to ultimately cuck it to a degree that would make it closer to boring hug boxes of censorship like reddit in comparison? :feelsUgh:

I suppose it comes down to a matter of priorities…
as Gutfeld would put it (even though he'd never host loli art on his show despite LARPing as a perv) we gotta share the risk

As in what matters most to you all ie being allowed to freely discuss a topic a majority of humanity has always felt to be so vile and repulsive as to be literally unspeakable (ie pedophelia) to the point we’re willing to sacrifice the entire website over it ie to be willing to die so to speak on this particularly disgusting free speech hill?

Or…

Preserving a board for “incel discussions” as well to just have a supportive incel group community at all costs to continue to be able to belong to, even if we have to sacrifice the above kind of speech in order to make it just a little harder for the normies to take the site away from us? :feelshehe:

It's not preserving the atmosphere of based freedom or being supportive of our safe space if we have to censor over something like this, so I don't like hard rules.

I think there's a modicum of common sense and decorum though. Unless it's that one scene with POTUS from Mai-Chan's Daily Life and I'm trying to bait someone with a thread about "will it blend?" I'm not going to post babykon/toddlerkon for example.

Plus there's obvious speech like a call to violence (ie "let's kidnap and rape schoolgirls" though I can't recall seeing anyone post something like that) which should be fine to take down. Believe it or not, when shit like that gets spammed by creeps on loli art communities that gets nuked by mods.

I just think it's a slippery slope like "can't mention young girls are attractive" especially when using loaded/vague terms like pedophilia which has dual definitions, the preteen/prepubescent use in psychiatry vs the normy "any girl under 21" type bullshit we see among roasties worried about their SMV

I like to organically flip between how much loli I'm in the mood to talk about and how much thicc 20s/MILF types and if the freedom doesn't exist and it's 100% thicc all the time it will just seem forced/artificial and people will just think "this is all a farce" robbing me of the legitimacy of expressing my equally prominent "teleiophilia" or whatever they call wanting to fuck post-pubescent girls.
that still leaves us room to vehemently argue that the claim we are pedophiles is false (which it is, as most of the few people that go even younger than hebephilia are just trolling anyway).
It seems ironic to exclude younger girls from "hebephilia" since Hebe is the goddess of youth so you'd figure "the younger they are the more hebe"

My logic for doing so is "puberty is the seat of sexual differentiation" and since we're making Hebephilia about FEMALE beauty (albeit that detracts from goddess, she governed all the yoots) it makes sense to put a lower limit in regard to that period of differentiation.
if hebephilia and ephebophilia remain unbanned.
Ephebophilia should 100% be banned because that's an attraction to adolescent boys

Last edited:
Ephebe is the Greek word for adolescent boy.

Please stop contributing to the cancer of implying it should be used to refer to an attraction to adolescent girls.

Hebephilia covers that just find, it's analagous to lolicon while pedophilia is analagous to heidicon
You know I mean girls, no need to blow this out of proportion

You know I mean girls, no need to blow this out of proportion
it's proportional to protest to boylover terminology couched in NAMBLA history being applied to lolis to try and normalize it

that's some recent Blanchard bullshit, same guy who wanted to lump hebephilia in w/ pedophilia as the same thing

literally never used that way pre-2003

Ephebophilia should 100% be banned because that's an attraction to adolescent boys

I figured it was just attraction to age 15-19, but alright then. Everything gay should be banned anyway.

it's proportional to protest to boylover terminology couched in NAMBLA history being applied to lolis to try and normalize it

that's some recent Blanchard bullshit, same guy who wanted to lump hebephilia in w/ pedophilia as the same thing

literally never used that way pre-2003
In that case, you're right, I should use the proper terminology

I figured it was just attraction to age 15-19, but alright then. Everything gay should be banned anyway.
I thought so too
But yes, ban everything thats gay

Free speech is more important

Let them seethe

I figured it was just attraction to age 15-19, but alright then.
the guy who pushed "Ephebophilia means girls too" (Blanchard) is a psych who for 15 years prescribed sex change operations for men to chop off their dicks, writing it up so government tax dollars paid for it as 'health care'

Yes please remove topics where users are seriously and completely autistically advocating that the age of consent laws should be lowered to ridiculously low ages. You are essentially asking for incels to get a bad rep and those repetitive and braindead discussions detoriate the state of the forum. People can't joke about gay stuff here but they can joke about pedophilia, that doesn't really make sense to me. I don't think it should include hebephilia and ephebophilia, because we were all young teens once who were attracted to teen girls. But some users just aim for pedophilia and start argueing their extreme ideas under the pretense of free speech, and they don't care if they take the whole forum down with them. Just have those conversations in private, there is no reason to make a spectacle out of it for everyone to watch.

im relatively new but i don't think i've seen a single one of those threads that was anything but low-iq IT bait.

Fuck you call me? You dirty ass pedo
why would u call me pedo and why would i care about some one doing whatever they like to a young foid.i am not whiteknighting for a foid like a cuck.

Technically falls into the category of LGBTQP content so ye.