Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ban on glowie posting to avoid globohomo hunt?

Ban glowie posts to avoid future problems just in case?

• Yes, ban glowie posts

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No, keep glowie posts

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
If we are going to start getting targeted by governments of globohomo countries shouldn't glowie posting be banned so that they don't have a good excuse to hunt us?

I know that this thread is irrelevant, I'm just posting it to see what is your opinion on the subject.

Screenshot 20230417 1656582

I set no just for laughs

Ya'll are freaking out over some fed articles jfllll. This is just an educational pamphlet to help the old boomer dinosaurs at the FBI trying to wrap their head around how internet culture works. It doesn't mean the glowies are gonna raid our servers anytime soon lmao. This site has survived so much shit.

Remember AM?
4B8005EB00000578-5650489-Minassian_s_social_media_pages_indicate_he_was_someone_with_a_gr-m-44_1524581783479.jpg

If the forum didnt die after that idk what will kill it.

Define glow posts.

Define glow posts.
Something like saying you will go ER, pedoposting, saying that you will do anything that is very very illegal

I know ER jokes are mostly not serious but sometimes people say serious ER shit, specially the greys

Ya'll are freaking out over some fed articles jfllll. This is just an educational pamphlet to help the old boomer dinosaurs at the FBI trying to wrap their head around how internet culture works. It doesn't mean the glowies are gonna raid our servers anytime soon lmao. This site has survived so much shit.

Remember AM?
4B8005EB00000578-5650489-Minassian_s_social_media_pages_indicate_he_was_someone_with_a_gr-m-44_1524581783479.jpg

If the forum didnt die after that idk what will kill it.
Just in case :feelswhere:

This thread is extremely retarded, nobody irl cares much about this forum. Shouldnt have made the poll hehehe