Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban @Oblivioncel

H

holstercan

Greycel
he is clearly a cucktear conspirator trying to desperately rearrange our goal posts.

holstercan said:
he is clearly a cucktear conspirator trying to desperately rearrange our goal posts.

nice boogeyman argument you got there

he admitted he's a fucking volcel in this thread: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2401&page=2

IP ban this faggot

Can we please keep stuff like this private?
If you suspect some one or want them banned, use the report function.
No need to make public threads about it.

oblivioncel said:
nice boogeyman argument you got there

ur one pathetic loser coming down here thinking you can brainwash us to believing your bullshit.

hindustan_zindabad said:
he admitted he's a fucking volcel in this thread: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2401&page=2

IP ban this faggot

i never did though. all i said was that between a fat white woman and an heinous curry femgroid, a fat white woman is more attractive. that's just common sense and anyone who's aware of aesthetic hierarchies agrees with me

JovanD said:
Can we please keep stuff like this private?
If you suspect some one or want them banned, use the report function.
No need to make public threads about it.

thats beause the mods don't do anthying about these fakecels so i am resorted to just bullying them.

oblivioncel said:
i never did though. all i said was that between a fat white woman and an heinous curry femgroid, a fat white woman is more attractive. that's just common sense and anyone who's aware of aesthetic hierarchies agrees with me

wrong bitch, you clearly indicated you would never even bother asking out a curry which means you are a volcel by completely dismissing a race from your potential pool stop trying to weasel your way out of this

we must agree on the definition of volcel

hindustan_zindabad said:
wrong bitch, you clearly indicated you would never even bother asking out a curry which means you are a volcel by completely dismissing a race from your potential pool stop trying to weasel your way out of this

not true, and btw you're really making a fool of yourself. you're so butthurt about being a currycel yourself that you need to go as low as defending your heinous female counterparts in order to somewhat redeem your wounded ego. sad! stop being a white knight

We need to ban flowerful first. If anyone here is an inceltears mole it's definitely him.

oblivioncel said:
not true, and btw you're really making a fool of yourself. you're so butthurt about being a currycel yourself that you need to go as low as defending your heinous female counterparts in order to somewhat redeem your wounded ego. sad! stop being a white knight

Volcels leave

Enigmatic93 said:
We need to ban flowerful first. If anyone here is an inceltears mole it's definitely him.