Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban @Oblivioncel

H

holstercan

Greycel
he is clearly a cucktear conspirator trying to desperately rearrange our goal posts.

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
holstercan said:
he is clearly a cucktear conspirator trying to desperately rearrange our goal posts.

nice boogeyman argument you got there

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
2d 21h 8m
he admitted he's a fucking volcel in this thread: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2401&page=2

IP ban this faggot

J

JovanD

Banned
-
1h 28m
Can we please keep stuff like this private?
If you suspect some one or want them banned, use the report function.
No need to make public threads about it.

H

holstercan

Greycel
oblivioncel said:
nice boogeyman argument you got there

ur one pathetic loser coming down here thinking you can brainwash us to believing your bullshit.

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
hindustan_zindabad said:
he admitted he's a fucking volcel in this thread: https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2401&page=2

IP ban this faggot

i never did though. all i said was that between a fat white woman and an heinous curry femgroid, a fat white woman is more attractive. that's just common sense and anyone who's aware of aesthetic hierarchies agrees with me

H

holstercan

Greycel
JovanD said:
Can we please keep stuff like this private?
If you suspect some one or want them banned, use the report function.
No need to make public threads about it.

thats beause the mods don't do anthying about these fakecels so i am resorted to just bullying them.

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
2d 21h 8m
oblivioncel said:
i never did though. all i said was that between a fat white woman and an heinous curry femgroid, a fat white woman is more attractive. that's just common sense and anyone who's aware of aesthetic hierarchies agrees with me

wrong bitch, you clearly indicated you would never even bother asking out a curry which means you are a volcel by completely dismissing a race from your potential pool stop trying to weasel your way out of this

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
we must agree on the definition of volcel

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
hindustan_zindabad said:
wrong bitch, you clearly indicated you would never even bother asking out a curry which means you are a volcel by completely dismissing a race from your potential pool stop trying to weasel your way out of this

not true, and btw you're really making a fool of yourself. you're so butthurt about being a currycel yourself that you need to go as low as defending your heinous female counterparts in order to somewhat redeem your wounded ego. sad! stop being a white knight

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
We need to ban flowerful first. If anyone here is an inceltears mole it's definitely him.

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
2d 21h 8m
oblivioncel said:
not true, and btw you're really making a fool of yourself. you're so butthurt about being a currycel yourself that you need to go as low as defending your heinous female counterparts in order to somewhat redeem your wounded ego. sad! stop being a white knight

Volcels leave

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
Enigmatic93 said:
We need to ban flowerful first. If anyone here is an inceltears mole it's definitely him.